How long does It really take to mine one Bitcoin?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Mining crypto currencies can be a very tough task, it is indeed very rigorous and take taken sometimes one get to receive so little for all the long hard mining exercise, and if one is not careful one will end up not getting anything from the mining exercise.

Deciding the specific time it takes to effectively mine 1 Bitcoin is exceptionally troublesome since this worth relies upon the figuring intensity of the gear and the measure of rivalry at any single second. By and large, the time it takes for all the excavator's computational force on the planet to acquire 1 BTC is 10 minutes, a figure which comes because of progressively incredible machines just as an expansion in the quantity of mining pools.

What's your

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There is no proper answer, but as per information in Bitcoin market, approximately144 blocks mined daily, reward is 6.25 bitcoins/block. This is only current reward, it may go down further with time and market value. For example, April 2021 is considered best Bitcoin mining month, where people mined 56+ million dollar bitcoins daily, and that too is valued on market price and not the bitcoin that is minted.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
there are a lot of things that are to be put into consideration when we are to determine how long it will take to mine a single Bitcoin,things that are to be put into consideration is how strong the mining pool is and the tools and equipment they are using in mining of this cryptocurrency.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
There is no proper answer, but as per information in Bitcoin market, approximately144 blocks mined daily, reward is 6.25 bitcoins/block. This is only current reward, it may go down further with time and market value. For example, April 2021 is considered best Bitcoin mining month, where people mined 56+ million dollar bitcoins daily, and that too is valued on market price and not the bitcoin that is minted.
Thanks for your information at least we are learning and I know very well that mining of Bitcoin is very difficult especially when halving takes place. I would like to ask from your own knowledge and I can't long does it take and the kind of mining equipment that a minor can use to mine one block daily and you think a single-miner does that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Only those who mine crypto specifically on BTC will explain this information better to you. When it comes to mining, it is mined by group of mining engineers who is hooked up on a mining farm by forming a mining block that is functional through mining equipments/tools, and electricity, greener energy etc. In order to mine smoothly.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Only those who mine crypto specifically on BTC will explain this information better to you. When it comes to mining, it is mined by group of mining engineers who is hooked up on a mining farm by forming a mining block that is functional through mining equipments/tools, and electricity, greener energy etc. In order to mine smoothly.
It is also very possible for non miners to be able to know how long it takes to mine Satoshi Bitcoin, or the number of Satoshi Bitcoin that can be mined in seconds or minutes or hour. The informations are available online just left for people to dig to know more about it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is also very possible for non miners to be able to know how long it takes to mine Satoshi Bitcoin, or the number of Satoshi Bitcoin that can be mined in seconds or minutes or hour. The informations are available online just left for people to dig to know more about it
Yes, the information can be find with one time keyword search on google. The information are stored there, we don't need to ask too many questions towards it. I'll be making researches for that, for reference purpose in order to teach others offline and online that doesn't want to search it.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
If you ask me, I think that mining of Bitcoin is not as lucrative as trading it. To me, it seems like a waste of time to mine btc, especially when some people are looking for websites to do the mining for free, what they do not realize is that they are doing business as well and they can never allow you to make as much gain as they make not to talk of making it more than them, everything is programmed but I guess a lot of people doing it are too blind to see this. If you are really interested in making good income from crypto then one should know that trading or buying it for future selling when the rate has risen are the best options

Suba

Staff member
How long it takes to mine one Bitcoin of course depends on what percentage contribution you can make to the hash pool rate (205 PH/s) it will generate around 1,490 BTC per day, so to be able to mine 1 BTC it takes around 133 PH/s hash rate.