How long does it take you to create a blog post?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to writing, I know their are users who are super fast, and can generate their blog article within short time interval, even with researches. I can't fancy myself as a fast writer, I am an average writer, I can't put up 60 words within a minute. Their are bloggers who can put up 60 words within a minute. It can take me up to 2-3 hours to generate 1000 words of unique blog post, couple with research work. Their is no way I can write without going through lots of researches to make the post worthwhile for my readers.

How does it take you to create a blog post in your blog or for an employer?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Writing a blog post is not easy and it takes lots of time. No matter how fast the person might be when typing, he will still take lots of time to write a blog articles. Because to write a blog article requires doing research and also writing good content articles. So when writing, they are not just writing it from a source and this will make it slow and take few hours to make a blog article.

I could remember when I wanted to write a blog post on 20 ways to make money online. And as I was writing it , I got tired on the way and exhausted. So I had to just reduce the numbers to 5. And already with the 5 ways to make money online that I had written, I had already written more than 700 words. So I was thinking that it will take me more than a day to finish an article as I have used 4 hours already.

So when we are writing our blog articles and to save time. We need to first write down he table of contents of what we are writing. This will make it easier for us and it will also make it easier for our readers also.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I got your points man, writing isn't an easy job to do, we just have to dedicate more time to it, I understand everything you've said in your own part. I don't own a blog at the moment, because it is demanding than just writing for clients. Because I'll need to do the marketing aspect too, like SEO. But I never written myself off to become a consistent blogger, my crypto trading time never given me chance to focus really on blogging it will take me away from what I'm doing with crypto. Maybe I'll handle the job to a web creator, he or she will do the design, and I'll do the marketing aspect, the hire writers like me when I feel exhausted to write. Sitting for hours to write is exhaustive, it has happened to me, when I was covering content centred on how to use Binance Pay, after the table of contents, I couldn't complete the space, I have to clean them up from the table of contents I made from the beginning. It is like that for done time, their times too where I can cover up to 2,000 words of writing and wanting more. But I can't keep such consistency when it comes to writing.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Writing of content is not really easy , most times it will depend on so many things that will determine how long it will take me to write a high-quality content for a blog.

First of all , it will depend on the topic I am willing to write the content on because it seems some topic are quite more difficult and might require a lot of time to carry out research so as to be able to write genuine information about it.

At The same time some topics are easier for people to write topic without stress such topics could be on cryptocurrency or maybe Forex, but dealing with topics like health and science , it might require a lot of research and this might likely take a lot of people's time.

I have written a content before on cryptocurrencies and it took me almost an hour to research and write out everything.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Recently I created a blog post on soccer niche, even when I'm passionate about soccer, and the topic I wrote don't require much research since I already have the information with me, it still took me around 2-3 hours to compile and make it look exceptional. Writing a blog content is not easy, if not, lots of people would have created 20 of them in a day. With what I wrote recently, I don't think I can devote my time writing such kind of content consecutive. I can manage to carve out 2-3 contents in a week via my new soccer blog. Then with time, I can decide to hire writers for my blog, I just want to start gradually and do some writing in my own, then hire writers when I feel I need more of the contents to seek ads monetization via adsense and other affiliate monetization.

Ajebo25

Verified member
It takes long for me to write a good seo content post mainly because I take my time to make a research and make sure that the post take all the Google algorithm rules and make sure the post will rank on google search page if not what is the use of writing posts in the first place because with good posts you will get good traffic and with good traffic that is when money comes in.

But when I write on this forum I just think of a topic and just write about it this is mainly because I know that this site has a high DA and it will rank no matter the title of the keywords of the posts.

Mika

VIP Contributor
How long I take to write a blog post depends on the topic. If I am writing “How to make money on Etsy” I can write 1000 words article in less than 90 minutes. That’s because I know the topic very well as I am already using Etsy to make money online. If I am to write an article on “Digital Marketing” I can write the article pretty fast because I studied marketing in my MBA class. However, if the topic I am writing is difficult, I have to do a lot of research, spend time making points, and draft the outlines, it will take at least 4 hours to write 1000 words. For example, if I have to write an article on metaverse investing, I will have to spend a lot of time researching and writing on this topic as I do not know much about this topic. Writing SEO content also takes a longer time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
How long I take to write a blog post depends on the topic. If I am writing “How to make money on Etsy” I can write 1000 words article in less than 90 minutes. That’s because I know the topic very well as I am already using Etsy to make money online. If I am to write an article on “Digital Marketing” I can write the article pretty fast because I studied marketing in my MBA class. However, if the topic I am writing is difficult, I have to do a lot of research, spend time making points, and draft the outlines, it will take at least 4 hours to write 1000 words. For example, if I have to write an article on metaverse investing, I will have to spend a lot of time researching and writing on this topic as I do not know much about this topic. Writing SEO content also takes a longer time.
That's correct. That's why it wouldn't be possible for me to create more than 3 contents in a week. It is truly stressful for me this days to create long contents. If I manage to put my two blogs in order, I wouldn't be the one to fill it with contents all the time. I'll go hire writers, who are so passionate about my website niche, to give me SEO contents. I recently created an article on my soccer blog, around 1000+ words, I got exhausted due to the time I devoted in writing. Which didn't let me visit any forum that day nor do my crypto tasks. I give bloggers who are consistent in creating blog contents credit, it isn't easy making regular posts in a blog and keeping visitors engaging. I use to see some bloggers who boost of creating on average of five topics weekly.