How Long Does It Take You To Earn A Single Dollar Online?

Rachael

Verified member
When I had not started working online but I came across people who were working online and they made it look very easy which was one of the reasons I decided to give a try. At one point, I met someone who was really honest and told me that, in working either offline or online, it would require some level of patience and commitment especially at the start. This person I am talking about has worked online for more than 6years and she is into the online ecosystem on a full-time basis. She has many ways she earns online and the topmost one is freelancing and cryptocurrencies trading. I had always fathomed that making money online would be easy because each time I surf the net, I see different ways to make money but when I go ahead to register, it is either my location is restricted or I am not pleased with the payment methods. Well, after I had wasted so much money investing in some dubious sites which was unprofitable, I came across some forums and I decided to give one a try but making a single dollar in a day has been a major challenge. When I was active on the first forum which was Bizdustry, I had to make 50 quality comments on different threads before I could be eligible to earn a single dollar and if one could keep up with the daily task, it is possible to earn $30 in a month but that was not possible because of so many factors.

I spend much virtually every two days to get a new subscription plan of about $3 and it is so discouraging to have earned $1 in a day, which makes me almost give up but at the end of the day, I still engage in it with the hopes of finding a better one and I came across Trendri which at least, it is possible to make $2 daily although I have never made that much in a day. It takes me literally a maximum of 4hours to make a single dollar on this forum and while at Bizdustry, I take 6hours if I am focused. How long does it take you to make a single dollar online?

Shaf

Verified member
I only earn through cryptocurrency trading, which as we all know is volatile and a 50/50 game of luck.

I also earn by posting on this site, and the combination of both makes earning a dollar a day feasible, but still not easy. As easy as paid to post forums are to work on, one needs a lot of time if you really want to make quality posts and actually gain something insightful from all the knowledge being shared.

To make things easier for yourself, it would be best to learn a skill, especially a high paying online skill. This way, a single days job can pay you $30 which is equivalent to one dollar per day.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Are you Ali spend less than 1 hour to get $1 and it is on business three website .

My only problem with the site right now is that one has to wait for 24 hours after you post for a day before you can continue the next day which does not really make sense to me .

Apart from that , I really enjoy the website because it is very easy to post here due to how fast the system of the website is and also the fact that you do not necessarily need to type so much words like we are currently doing on this website before you earn the money.

I also like the fact that there are plenty topics there to comment on, and it doesn't really take me so much time to do so .
The threads there are also very very familiar ones, not really ones I will take so much time for me to think before adding my contributions to the topic.

Together with this website , I am sometimes able to make close to $3 everyday and this comes with a lot of stress I must confess, because it is not easy staying for hours trying to end this little amount of money per day .

I also feel good about myself any time I am able to complete my tax because I know that it is something that is far better than wasting precious mo social media without getting anything in return .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
When I had not started working online but I came across people who were working online and they made it look very easy which was one of the reasons I decided to give a try. At one point, I met someone who was really honest and told me that, in working either offline or online, it would require some level of patience and commitment especially at the start. This person I am talking about has worked online for more than 6years and she is into the online ecosystem on a full-time basis. She has many ways she earns online and the topmost one is freelancing and cryptocurrencies trading. I had always fathomed that making money online would be easy because each time I surf the net, I see different ways to make money but when I go ahead to register, it is either my location is restricted or I am not pleased with the payment methods. Well, after I had wasted so much money investing in some dubious sites which was unprofitable, I came across some forums and I decided to give one a try but making a single dollar in a day has been a major challenge. When I was active on the first forum which was Bizdustry, I had to make 50 quality comments on different threads before I could be eligible to earn a single dollar and if one could keep up with the daily task, it is possible to earn $30 in a month but that was not possible because of so many factors.

I spend much virtually every two days to get a new subscription plan of about $3 and it is so discouraging to have earned $1 in a day, which makes me almost give up but at the end of the day, I still engage in it with the hopes of finding a better one and I came across Trendri which at least, it is possible to make $2 daily although I have never made that much in a day. It takes me literally a maximum of 4hours to make a single dollar on this forum and while at Bizdustry, I take 6hours if I am focused. How long does it take you to make a single dollar online?
Good morning everyone! I find your post really very interesting and thank you very much for sharing with us your experiences and thoughts about online earning.The truth is that more and more people are interested in making money online these days.Online jobs are considered to be easier and less stressful than offline jobs.However,making money online is not easy.I fully agree with everything you mention in your post.As far as I am concerned,I have an offline job and when I have some free time I work on my favourite platform ,Trendi.It usually takes me more than one day to make a single
dollar because unfortunately, I do not have so much time to work here.If I had the time,I would definitely made a dollar in one day. :)

Kendy

Verified member
It takes me practically 3hours to make money on Trendri forum. I recall the first time I got registered on this forum and I had to send some support ticket to get my account activated, I felt somewhat appalled because of the rigorous process but well I kept telling myself that, nothing good comes easy. I had to be verified for monetization but before then, there was a requirement of posting about 20threads and comments on total, which I did to my best ability and I was verified.

I got motivated when I got the first bonus for daily activity. I think I uses more than 2days to get to bypass the requirement of 20threads and comments in its totality. After I was verified, I have been using nothing less than 3hours to produce comments and threads just to reach the $1 benchmark. I use to think making money online was easy but it is not that rosy as I was made to believe. There are many people who make way above a dollar in a day and at times, they do not spend long hours just to reach a single dollar. However, I still look out for other opportunities where I can diversify my skills. The good thing about this forum is that, if you have the time to invest, you can make $2 in a day, and following the consistency, you can make about $50 or more in a monthly basis.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The most important thing is that , it will depend on the type of business you are doing online that will determine how much you can actually make .

people who are working on paid to post platform like we are doing here might be able to make at least $1 by spending between two to three hours everyday , but at the end of the day a lot of people can actually spend more if they still want to earn more online from different paid to post platform .

Apart from paid to post website , people who are making money by trading cryptocurrency will also spend a lot of time trying to analyse the market to see a good entry position and so on.

All these things will be depending and the type of business you are doing online that will determine how long you might spend.

Affiliate marketers in the other hand may not really spend time trying to make money but they would rather spend much of their time to grow their social media because that is where every earning opportunities lies for them.

A forum admin will actually spend a lot of his time directing and moderating the forums to make sure everyone follow appropriate rules and regulation if

Flow-er

Working on trendri, for example, you'll need to make a minimum of 13 comments to earn one dollar, and each remark must be at least 200 words long to earn $0.0800. If you earn $0.0800 13 times, you will have made one dollar. That is to say, for each of the 13 comments you will publish on the forum, you must ensure that your remarks are at least 200 words long.The time it takes to make a single dollar online is mostly determined by the tasks you must complete on the website. The quantity of tasks you must do in order to earn $1 will define the exact amount of time you will spend earning that single dollar.

This indicated that earning $1 on trendri would take me 3 hours. This is why I said that the amount of time it takes to make one dollar is determined by the size of the task at hand. In some forums, achieving the same goal may take less time.

Normally, it takes me 15 minutes to write a 200-word comment; however, it appears like I will spend at least 3 hours to write the 13 comments inorder to make one single dollar here.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do a lot of things online but my main source of income is freelancing on Upwork. I earn $50 per contract on average. How long I have to work on this contract depends on the type of contract, however, on average I can complete one work contract in 2 days by working 5-6 hours per day. Therefore, it is really difficult to say how long it takes just to earn $1 by working online. In the past, I was active on a lot of forums where I could spend 1-hour posting and easily make at least $1. Even on Trendri, I can make $1 by posting for one hour. The pay rate on Trendri fluctuates frequently and it is very difficult to determine how much money we can make per hour. Until recently, you could make 12 cents per thread of 200 words. I could write one post in 6-7 minutes and easily make $1 but these days the pay rate is reduced to 7 cents and it is impossible to make $1 per hour here. I also post on Read Cash and on this site sometimes I make $5 per day and sometimes I don't ern even a dollar.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money online is hard. When it comes to making money online, I usually struggle a lot. The fact of the matter is that I do not work on high-paying sites rather I rely a lot on paid forums and we all know that paid forums do not make you a lots of money and they do not make a person rich. moreover, making money on paid forums require you to work really hard. I am working on Trendri and it takes me around 3 hours to make a single dollar on Trendri.

Moreover, I will only earn a single dollar after working straight for three hours without break. The thing here is that I would have made a good amount of money if the paid forums had offered a slightly high pay rates, but right now they are not offering huge pay rates as they used to. This is one of the main reasons why I am not earning that much and it takes much effort to make a single dollar online. Despite all, this, I will still make money with paid forums because I love to write and I am still satisfied with the pay rates right now.