How long have you been trading and what is your experience like?

LaneBall

It's been three years since I started forex trading and since then, it has been a rocky journey. I have had my share of ups and downs and now I can finally say that I have started generating a stable income. So, if you are planning to trade forex, always remember that forex is not an easy road to success and just like any other business, it demands dedication, hard work and consistency.

CrozeGrog

It has been approximately 2 years of my trading career. Honestly the first year was too frustrating and I almost blew my account twice. But now I am happy and making good profitable trades.

Feeble

It’s been around 3 years that I have been trading forex. The beginning was full of losses and I even felt like taking up some other career several times. But something in me got me stuck to trading. As a result, I have started making consistent income now and it’s going great.

Caballine

I've been trading all day and every day for over a year. Although I have not yet reached the point where I produce constant income, my profits have improved significantly in recent months. It's going well, and I can see that there are still plenty of possibilities for me to seize.

Syngenesis

My start wasn't great, but I managed to keep my account from going bankrupt. As a result, I revised my trading tactics. I now take risk management tactics much more seriously, which helps me avoid large losses.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
FXOpulence broker uses different banks accounts of several regulated banks to provide high security of funding. The broker is highly regulated and ensures all essential facilities to traders. Besides high security, the broker allows traders with a whopping 1:500 leverage which can easily increase your trading capital.

FXOchartist

Verified member
I have trading experience with FXOpen broker already more than nine years, and like other traders, the trading journey is not easy, up and down is common thing in every business, but with these challenge, I have survived until now.

tray59

It been long since I started forex trading if I can recall I started this business back then when I was in school it's years now and I think that am doing well with this business and for this it's prompt me to hire people who teach me how to trade but it's required some good amount of capital before you can trade very well you need quality knowledge to conduct both fundamental and technical analysis which will ensure that you trade and win the market sentiment thou the news for demo account should not be neglected it's a good channel to obtain quality knowledge

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've been trading for sober 3 years now and my experience is a mix of both negative and positive, I'll say I've been on the two extremes and it's a rollercoaster for me, trading is simple at the end of the day but our biases as human beings makes it hard, it's like every other thing in life, we can sabotage anything if we become emotional about them.

That's exactly what happen to us in trading we always tend to get emotional over the market or out result and we start doing dumb stuffs and end up blowing out account, that's what I've learnt in trading.