How long should a blog post be?

MOSIUR

A perfect blog post is needed in blog site!
Luckily, I have a blog website but it is completely new. Blogs are so important, as we can learn many things from blog posts. But those posts must be well written, original, and natural from where anything will come spontaneously without any hesitation.

But now I am in a fix, what to do because I have not yet found any confirmation of how long a blog post should be. Some bloggers consider this to be only 300 words whereas some do it to be 1000 words. You certainly realize that there is a great difference between these two ideas.

On the other hand, a group of experts think that a standard blog post should contain 1500-2000 words. After all, I have already written some blogs naturally without thinking restrictions more. I have also posted them. What do you think of those rules?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Writing 1000 words article is quite very good for you to rank very well on Google and be able to get a lot of traffic. When you write very short article you will not be able to wrangle very well over those that has long articles. SEO is also very important in your articles in order to rank.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Well this largely depend on the niche which you are setting up your blog. On average 2,000 what is okay. I got to know about this from a research published on one website in which stated that 2,000 words is the average word count of those pages on the first page of Google search engine. what I have rank on the first page with a word count of 1200 words.