Crypto How many airdrops have you joined this year?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no single day, I don't receive a pop notification on my social media accounts, crypto websites etc, about new and rewarding airdrops to join.

I can't calculate the amount of airdrops I've been introduced to, some of them I've joined but no reward yet. Some scammed me even when I submitted my wallet address after completing the tasks they requested from me to accomplish before reward.

Their are more than 10,000 airdrops in the Crypto ecosystem, old and new. If you decide that you want to be involved in almost all of them, then it means you aren't going to have time for yourself, and not even all you'll earn from. Cos most of them are popping up just to drag attention of people, and gaining lots of followers and at last scamming those followers.

In total can you remember the number of airdrops you've participated in this year?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Seriously, I have lost hope on so many airdrops cos plenty of them are hogwash. I have got myself involved in a lot of airdrops than I can remember, especially telegram airdrops that are mostly scam. However, there are so many legit airdrops out there, but I think telegram airdrops should be avoided.

Kingstone

I have joined two in the past 6 days and 5 in the past 8 months. All have turned out to be scams. I only joined to get to know them. One of them was Momentum (Xmm). I can't remember the other ones. The Telegram channels are not working anymore and I don't think anyone made a withdrawal from it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Seriously, I have lost hope on so many airdrops cos plenty of them are hogwash. I have got myself involved in a lot of airdrops than I can remember, especially telegram airdrops that are mostly scam. However, there are so many legit airdrops out there, but I think telegram airdrops should be avoided.

I agree with you. However, I do not spend my time on any airdrops because the problem is that they only pay you through their own coins or tokens as far as I know. I am really not sure how airdrops actually work, but I have noticed that they basically pay you to market their coin on social media platforms. I am not sure how many followers you need to earn from airdrops, but I do not think that they are worth it if they pay you in their own tokens that have no value in the crypto market.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I agree with you. However, I do not spend my time on any airdrops because the problem is that they only pay you through their own coins or tokens as far as I know. I am really not sure how airdrops actually work, but I have noticed that they basically pay you to market their coin on social media platforms. I am not sure how many followers you need to earn from airdrops, but I do not think that they are worth it if they pay you in their own tokens that have no value in the crypto market.
Apparently, those airdrops use people to advertise their coin and also create awareness for it. But I have actually come across so many sites that update legit airdrops on their sites that are legit. I think Coinmarketcap also have enough airdrops to get involved in, that are legit and real.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Telegram airdrops should be avoided that's where I've experienced some level of scam trying to earn from the airdrop channel which I'm introduced into, I don't think I can give a dime time trying to earn from all this telegram bots airdrop cos they aren't rewarding most of them ate simply like that. You'll only see just 5% there being legit.

Mika

VIP Contributor
So far, I have not participated in any crypto currency airdrops. I know if you can find a legit airdrop, you will earn free cryptos, but these days it is really difficult to find legit airdrops. By the way, can you tell me where can I find authentic information on crypto airdrops.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Telegram airdrops should be avoided that's where I've experienced some level of scam trying to earn from the airdrop channel which I'm introduced into, I don't think I can give a dime time trying to earn from all this telegram bots airdrop cos they aren't rewarding most of them ate simply like that. You'll only see just 5% there being legit.
Lol I think 5% is really overestimated cos if you check the amount of telegram airdrops scam going on telegram there, you will realize that you may have lesser amount of airdrops that are legit there. I think there are a lot sites that deals with legit airdrops.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't join airdrops again after I have discovered that most of them are there to waste my time. I have not benefitted from any of the airdrops I joined. Besides, the group I belong, there age various complaints about airdrops hacking their wallets. Though all these dont mean airdrops don't pay.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
So far, I have not participated in any crypto currency airdrops. I know if you can find a legit airdrop, you will earn free cryptos, but these days it is really difficult to find legit airdrops. By the way, can you tell me where can I find authentic information on crypto airdrops.
Since you never got the chance to be around airdrops and earn from the legit ones. If you want to join as many airdrops, both legit and illegitimate ones then consider Picoworkers job. But if you're only looking for the best and simply legitimate ones, then go for trust-wallet and coinmarketcap.com airdrops. There, you'll see many airdrops to join and earn crypro reward in the future or asap.

uforwealth

Verified member
I have joined many if not hundreds of airdrops with nothing to show as profits. I have wasted energy and spent a lot of time registering new accounts without gaining anything as the fruit of my work.

I was introduced to Tron airdrops last year and I joined in the hope that I would not fall a victim of those scammers. The worst part of it was that I made new friends on social media and referred them to the airdrop. To my surprise, none of us was given the coin.

So, it is not advisable to rely on airdrop.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have joined many if not hundreds of airdrops with nothing to show as profits. I have wasted energy and spent a lot of time registering new accounts without gaining anything as the fruit of my work.

I was introduced to Tron airdrops last year and I joined in the hope that I would not fall a victim of those scammers. The worst part of it was that I made new friends on social media and referred them to the airdrop. To my surprise, none of us was given the coin.

So, it is not advisable to rely on airdrop.
Most of the airdrops are simply scam, I don't relate with them cos of their fraudulent ways. They just want to get much followers to promote their own Shitcoins, making you to connect others and hoping some will invest in their money thinking its legit, before they'll know the scammers will shut down and move those funds.

uforwealth

Verified member
Most of the airdrops are simply scam, I don't relate with them cos of their fraudulent ways. They just want to get much followers to promote their own Shitcoins, making you to connect others and hoping some will invest in their money thinking its legit, before they'll know the scammers will shut down and move those funds.
Yes! That's the truth about most of the airdrops. The owners of those airdrops want to make fortunes by all means.

These fraudsters see airdrops as avenue to achieve their unconstitutional goals. The worst thing about these airdrops is that, after the deadline for receiving them, their sponsors would ask you to pay a certain amount of money before you can claim them. They are more or less scamming projects.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes! That's the truth about most of the airdrops. The owners of those airdrops want to make fortunes by all means.

These fraudsters see airdrops as avenue to achieve their unconstitutional goals. The worst thing about these airdrops is that, after the deadline for receiving them, their sponsors would ask you to pay a certain amount of money before you can claim them. They are more or less scamming projects.
What you said is the simple truth about airdrops. Most of them act that way, just to rip people off, nothing more. They are using the medium to attract more people and at the end nothing happens, even doing as you said, by extorting coins from the users instead of given them the coins they promised.

Putta Vince

This year has not been really good year to earn from airdrops. Though I have joined around 80 airdrops , 60 of them didn't pay me their tokens. I have completed all their tasks but didn't receive anything. Other 18-20 airdrop tokens are worth $0.01 at most , so this shows airdrops are not worth to try . But since they are free , I consider joining some daily.