How many blogs do I need to make money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It seem blogging fit my lifestyle because I am a content creator and I like to write a lot of contents.

Another reason why I like blogging is because you only need a domain name and hosting account to get started.

You don't need to pay someone else to write content for you to if you can create contents for your blog by yourself.

Another thing I did is that I joined different blogging forms and groups both on reddit and Facebook.

People share different strategies and techniques on how to make money blogging.

One thing I discovered that there are some people who have different blogs in different niches and they are making money.

I want to ask that is it necessary to have multiple blogs before I can make full-time income online?

niche

Verified member
The income from blogs will vary, in some cases, it is easy to sell advertising on the blog, while there are also many blogs where no advertising is sold. It is very difficult to predict revenues from a blog, I have noticed that the blogs with a large number of backlinks are getting more advertising.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You don't need to have different blogs before you hit it in blogging. In fact, you can use one and still be doing far with it but this will be of you have the right niche that people always crave for and you have some things that you do that makes people want more.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The reason why I said that is because a friend of mine have like five different blogs. All the blogs are bringing in revenue for the my friend. And it's like two of the five blogs I'm bringing in most of the money. I think it would be much easier to focus I manage a site at a time. There may be a lot of distractions focusing different site at the same time.

Potter193

You don't need to have different blogs before you hit it in blogging. In fact, you can use one and still be doing far with it but this will be of you have the right niche that people always crave for and you have some things that you do that makes people want more.
I want to a blogger but i don't know which topic to start with.