How Many Forum Posts Have You Created So Far?

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is easy to say how many forums you have joined or how many forums you are active on, however, have you ever considered how many forum posts you have created. The number of forum posts you have created is important because it will tell so many things about you, for example, you will know how many words you have written on these forums and how many hours you have spent on these forums.

I started posting on forums in December. I first joined Forum Coin, then Beer Money Forum, Bizdustry, GPT Forum, and finally Trendy. My Beer Money account was deleted for so-called "trash posts," I have not started posting on the GPT forum yet, and I am relatively new on Trendri (I have created just 31 messages here).

On Forum Coin, I have created 637 posts and on Bizdustry I have created 1626 posts. Before my account was deleted on the Beer forum I had created about 800 posts.
This brings to the conclusion that I have created just about 3000 posts on various forums. If I spent 3 minutes per post, I have spent 150 hours on forums. If I wrote 50 words per post, I have written 150,000 words, which is the size of a novel.

Kingstone

I am just joining all available paid to write posts. I am new to the system of posting and making threads for people to earn. I have created like 12 threads on bizdustry and a few here. The number of words required to make a thread here makes it a challenge but it's good. I should have written like 50k words if I'm not mistaken. Hope to look for more forums and earn more.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Today very honest with you I don't count the number of post I have made on different forums. I create post anytime I feel like doing it. I only focus on the amount of money I can make in a day from get paid to post forums. The only amount of post I counts is the one I published on my personal niche website. At present I have over 200 post on my blog.

praveenjha

I have posted on bizdustry severally, though this is my second forum and am new here just joined of recent but from my observation trendri is good and also legit but from your post I also saw forum coin I don't know about such site but posting a thread here on trendri you need to give out enough words and pass on a message

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I started posting on get paid to forums from March last year but I have not been that very active until early this year. In due time I think I have made more than 12,000 messages in general across all the photos that I have enrolled with and that is still counting.

So, you have created 12 thousand short posts? Wow, that's a huge number, especially when you say you started posting from march, last year. I might have created 12 thousand posts, or even more than that on various social sites but I have been able to do that because I have been using social sites since 7-8 years.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I started posting on get paid to forums from March last year but I have not been that very active until early this year. In due time I think I have made more than 12,000 messages in general across all the photos that I have enrolled with and that is still counting.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Man you have done a great job putting a lot of content on those websites. The total amount of what you have posted in combined in all the forums is enough to build a successful niche site. Perhaps you have your own personal blog which you are also posting and I don't know. I like to surround myself with people like this so that I'll be motivated to do more.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You have to take account of everything you are posting online when you want to know exactly how many posts you have created. You might be on Twitter and could have created hundreds of thousands posts, you might have created a lot of posts on Facebook as well. These are not forums but these are still platforms to publish content

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I wrote the thread it never occurred to me that I also need to include the posts I have created on Quora or Reddit because these are also some kind of forums, they don't pay to the users, but they encourage discussion. I have posted on these sites but not much.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I post on quora, I also post on reddit, and I have posted on a couple of forums. However, I have never posted on forums for money, in fact, I have never been on any forums that pay for posting. This forum happens to be my first paid to post forums.

Phabbyfundz

As a beginner I must say my experience so far hasn't been easy. But I have able to create atleast 36 posts and threads.
It takes a lot of mental energy, I feel to come up with good and educative or engaging contents. But so far I enjoy engaging with people and sharing thoughts here.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If we are talking about creating thread here, i would have done lesser than 100 but more than 50. I don't really create posts on both bizdustry and cash time forum, the other two paid to post websites that I belong to. Averagely, everything that I have written on fora should be more than 150000

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, am still new here to some extent but I actually noticed that the amount of words you need to put on here is quite large as compared to others. Other forums count by characters while this forum makes use of actual words. Why is that? Anyway, I have made 114 messages so far and about 25 threads too

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have slowed down on Bizdustry and CTF but I am active here, as well as on Forum Coin. I have created over 1200 posts on Trendri alone. You can imagine ho many words I have posted on this forum because I write at least 50 words for the posts and over 120 words for topic threads.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
PTP sites are the best place to be to make money, have fun and most especially you will be able to learn. Though, I'm not that old on PTP sites but I have posted several posts on Bizdustry forum, Forumcoin, beermoneyforum and on Trendri forum, and if I should be able to guess all the I have on all of them.....I would say it would be over 10,000 posts.

chicnthin

I have less than 1500 posts on the other forum site called bizdustry, I have less than a hundred posts here as by the time I found out about this site, I've been quite busy. I also have posted a lot on other sites before like Forumcoin, Mylot, (I'm not sure if it is called a forum), earnthatbucks, beermoneyforum and some couple of others that I don't seem to remember at the moment. All of these sites have different rule and minimum requirement when it comes to numbewr of words or characters.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think I am averaging thousands in the forums that I have been working on regularly like Trendri, Bizdustry and also some others that I will not mention here. A rough estimate of the total posts that I have made can be 50,000 because I have been posting for 7 years if I am not mistaken. My posts are always regular for most of the big forums.

I have posted on bizdustry severally, though this is my second forum and am new here just joined of recent but from my observation trendri is good and also legit but from your post I also saw forum coin I don't know about such site but posting a thread here on trendri you need to give out enough words and pass on a message

Ozigba Richard Lamai

I've been able to create 35 post what is expected this platform but it is not that easy because it requires lots of world before you can make a setting post and your post must have message,this messages must be message that can give information knowledge and idea to anyone who read it and also benefits orders to scroll through the site.