Earn Money How many make money site have you tried your hands on this year?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no year without opportunities to earn rewards online, they keep popping up all the time. It depends on our selection of any of them to earn from. When new earning sites popp up, I take my time to review it's rating before going to sign into it.

Their are lots of sites that takes derivative reviewing sites that are legit and the ones who aren't legit. "scambuster, scamadvider, trust-pilot, reddit, quora etc are the options you can look out for.

I've tried few sites this year which I can still remember, they are as follows;

* Cash time forum,
*Noise.cash
* Clipclaps.

Those three sites are the few which I've started this year, and I've benefited from them.

What are the sites you started this year?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have tried not so many of them because I am a kind of addicted to paid to post platforms which I also discovered at the beginning of this year. Cryptocurrency trading has been my main focus and even though my best make money online venture is affiliate marketing. I will make more research though.

samual

Please i tried doing research but I can't find it ,if you are true can you please inform us.

Finger Geek

Verified member
* Cash time forum,
*Noise.cash
* Clipclaps.
I have also tried this three websites and app. The only on that I am earning on and I have received many payout from it is cashtimeforum. But on Noice cash, I don't really know how it work so I am not constant. Also on clipclaps app. I downloaded and used it for two weeks but it consumes lots of data.
How is your experience with Noice and clipclaps

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This year, I have not added to the websites that I started with last year. I only registered with few that were announced and advertised on this forum but I haven't tried them out. The only one I tried out is cashtime forum. But I have registered on noise.cash but never worked on it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have also tried this three websites and app. The only on that I am earning on and I have received many payout from it is cashtimeforum. But on Noice cash, I don't really know how it work so I am not constant. Also on clipclaps app. I downloaded and used it for two weeks but it consumes lots of data.
How is your experience with Noice and clipclaps
To be frank with myself, my time with clipclaps didn't go as planned. Same thing you experienced its what I went through too. I lost plenty of data simply to watch those videos contents and earning minimal amount of money from it. I earned only $0.10 which is cashed out using PayPal. I've earned more than $6 at noise.cash since I became active two weeks ago.

Skysaint

Verified member
The truth is that I actually ventured into sorting out ways to earn money online from early this year. In my quest to find a legit website and also one who supports users from my country made me come across many scam sites that I can't even remember the actual number. But lucky enough I found paid to post sites, and hope to explore other sites from here

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The truth is that I actually ventured into sorting out ways to earn money online from early this year. In my quest to find a legit website and also one who supports users from my country made me come across many scam sites that I can't even remember the actual number. But lucky enough I found paid to post sites, and hope to explore other sites from here
Their is no one who is earning money today online that never encountered scam one way to the other before settling for the legit earning options online. I've been scammed several times which is countless I can't recall them by their names but I am confident it is more than 20 of them which I've been scammed with.

Ummigal

I haven't been very much active online this year. But what the ends of this year I have become more active online. I have tried sites like readcash, prolific, noise cash, tendri and bizdustry. I also tried a couple of online survey sites swagbucks and neobux. There are many more online money making sites that are emerging and I'm very sure that they will be as rewarding as the ones we have now if not more than. A person can make really good money from online jobs as long as the dedication hard work and discipline is put into it with that. More and more people are discovering the secret of earning online and I very much willing to participate.

Ummigal

Referrals have a lot to do with the number of people you have access to. They are people whom you know that you don't you don't just do business with. When you you have a lot of friends and I am very social person you are very much exposed to people who whom you can refer and earn. Most Ponzi schemes are very much involved in referrals but one of the disadvantages of the scheme's is that when they finally crash the people whom you refer will feel like you have used them to get money while leaving them in loss and that sometimes isn't good for the self-image and integrity. Do not refer anyone unless you are very sure of the legitimacy of the business.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I do not remember exactly when I started posting in CrazyOff but I think that was late last year. What followed was 2 sites owned by the same admin. USAstock and Dimeforum paid my initial payout but my subsequent withdrawal request was not paid anymore. The admin even insulted me with a reply of "what" in my withdrawal request.

N

nasser61

50% of scams are now happening on the Internet. Most of the time you have to buy some goods but worse sometimes the hackers will ask you directly for your credit card number. So there you can lose a lot!

Only 10% of people who have been scammed on the web get it right! Warning !

Setho

VIP Contributor
I began this year working on only to get paid to sites but then I had the opportunity of trying so many others. I tried noise.cash but I did not understand anything about it and I thought that the site was low so I abandoned it. I am currently posting on cash time forum

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Working on the internet need a lot of knowledge and this is basically what we need to make money for ourself. I have gone through comment of almost all the people that are on this forum on money-making but I have not seen a single one that talked about getting skills in order to learn and earn more money and that is basically what is needed on the internet. If you do not learn skills, you cannot earn something substantial, you would rather settle for less.

it is better that will go offline and try to learn lot of things so that by the time we are skilled we would come online and make lots of impact and money for ourself. This is a very good advise that we could give rather than talking about making-money on the internet here and there.

I have planned to focus on learning skills that will make me more money than settling for less. the amount of money that we make here on paid to post forum are peanuts and could not earn something substantial to foot our bills. That is why we need to go higher and much more higher by learning needed skills.

Flow-er

I would like to stressed that there are so many ways that you could make money on the internet and there are also so many things that you could put your hands into if you want to make something very good for yourself and this apps are very effective but some are of low pay. Example of such apps that pays very low is a givvy app. When you make use of this app, you could make money by uploading pictures and when you get likes for the pictures uploaded, you could exchange the point that you have earn for money. So, the amount of money you could mean only on a particular photo cannot be established but you cannot eatn something that is very high on this medium. I also try my hands on bizdustry,which is one of the foremost paid to post forum on the internet. This has made lots of impact in my bills and I have made withdrawal severally with this platform. I believe that most of the members here are part of the platform too. You could also try out beermoneyforum which is another paid to post forum that pays very promptly when you make quality of post.

Shaf

Verified member
Paid to post sites are a great way to earn if you have the knowledge of the subject that the site is all about.
I've worked on about 3 or 4 of them so far; Beermoneyforum, Bizdustry, Cashtimeforum and here on Trendri.

One thing to always keep in mind to be successful with such sites is that they are also out to make money, so they will not tolerate what will affect them negatively.

Ensure that you never post plagiarized content on their sites, ensure your posts are not spam, are helpful and add value to the topic at hand.

Another thing I have learnt is that nothing lasts forever. It will be a wise decision to invest your earnings from such sites in other businesses. Some sites will stop paying as time goes on and others might even close down.

Asides that, the money you can make cannot be enough to serve as a full-time income.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This year have been so stressful that I don't really have time to arrange for all the things I plan for , well I really thank God everything is just ok and there is no problem with that.

For now most of the platform I concentrate on is just the most popular ones we all know like trendri and sometimes I also concentrate on bizdustry. Those are my favourite paid to post platforms which I spend most of my time on daily basis if I have the time to do so and in most cases I am always occupied by a lot of offline activities.

I am still looking forward to learn more about other different paid to post platform and other different ways I can make money. For now learning a skill might be a little bit difficult and this is what I have to put into consideration because I may not even have the opportunity to learn a skill now...

Although I am looking for more opportunities to make money online, I have to get it from trusted people because I have come to understand that some of these platform available in the online space are not really Trusted.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This thread was created in 2021. In that year, I started posting on paid-to-post sites including forums and article sites, and started making money. Prior to that I had never tried to post on forums or even article sites for money. Even though I was engaged on a lot of jobs and was earning well on numerous platforms, I started posting on forums and article sites for one reason, to get an idea. I am a professional content creator and I am always looking for ideas, on these forums and article sites, a lot of people post regularly and by reading their posts, I can get a new idea for my next content, and in the mean time I also earn. This year, until now I have not joined any new sites, I am working on the same sites that I have been working for few years, for example, Fiverr, Youtube, my own blog, social media platforms, print-on-demand marketplaces, online marketplaces, etc. Having said that I am thinking t try new methods to make additional money this year. I want to get into NFT and Metaverse. I want to create and sell NFT, I want to play NFT games and earn metaverse tokens.

samual

I have invest in a lot of site that I have earn a lot of money from
The first site that I earn from is palm pay it is all about referring lot of people in order to make money