Earn Money How many make money site have you tried your hands on this year?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no year without opportunities to earn rewards online, they keep popping up all the time. It depends on our selection of any of them to earn from. When new earning sites popp up, I take my time to review it's rating before going to sign into it.

Their are lots of sites that takes derivative reviewing sites that are legit and the ones who aren't legit. "scambuster, scamadvider, trust-pilot, reddit, quora etc are the options you can look out for.

I've tried few sites this year which I can still remember, they are as follows;

* Cash time forum,
*Noise.cash
* Clipclaps.

Those three sites are the few which I've started this year, and I've benefited from them.

What are the sites you started this year?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Their is no year without opportunities to earn rewards online, they keep popping up all the time. It depends on our selection of any of them to earn from. When new earning sites popp up, I take my time to review it's rating before going to sign into it.

Their are lots of sites that takes derivative reviewing sites that are legit and the ones who aren't legit. "scambuster, scamadvider, trust-pilot, reddit, quora etc are the options you can look out for.

I've tried few sites this year which I can still remember, they are as follows;

* Cash time forum,
*Noise.cash
* Clipclaps.

Those three sites are the few which I've started this year, and I've benefited from them.

What are the sites you started this year?
Good morning sincerem and everyone here! Thank you very much for your informative thread. To be honest, I have not tried any earning sites this year. Currently, I am working only on this wonderful platform, Trendri. Trendri is my favourite earning site because it is legit and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend it to everyone who is interested in making some legit money online. In the past, I worked for several earning sites which proved to be fake in the end. For this reason, I decided to work only here for sure. In any case, I will check the earning sites you mention in your post and hope that they will work for me as well. Thank you for sharing this useful information with us. It is greatly appreciated.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At this time you shouldn't proceed with any of those sites listed in this thread, they aren't paying or paying out low earnings. Cashtimeforum a.k.a Jiba.ng, isn't a paid to post site anymore, me and the admin are in close contact. He closed the site from paid to post, because he was paying more than he gains, that's why it was shut down from PTP. He is focused well on creating his own crypto coin and a marketplace that will advertise young footballers, which is ImPros. You can go to ImPros.io if you want to know more about the ongoing project. Visit our social media page too via ImPros Facebook page, you can type ImPros, and you'll see the keyword there.

P.S, if you want to earn real money just as you're doing here, then you have to look up to picoworkers, or go to forumpromotion.net, you'll see lots of employers offering paid posting services to writers. You can write more posts in the forum first, then go apply for jobs. But you need PayPal account in order to be certain for your funds, G-cards payment is an option there too, they do pay with G-cards, which you can sell off.

blessingc

Recently, I have become so much into making money online, I pretty much enjoy it and I have gotten cash from different ones several times. Before March this year I never had any idea of how to make money online, and I felt it was all a scam. But when I gave it a try, thank God I didn't fall into the hands of scammers, it worked very well and I'm still earning currently.

I started with posting on paid to post platforms, infact Tendri was my first online job and though it seemed hard at first and challenging but as time went by I got used to it, discovered new ways to make it work for me, discovered the number of post needed to make in a day to earn as much and the number of words too. I have currently withdrawn three times since I started.

I also earn from using my social media accounts, I got registered in a platform where I can buy airtime at a cheaper rate and sell it at the normal price, there in that same platform I perform task like following people and pages, liking posts and posting status on WhatsApp to make money, I get airtime there whenever I want as far as I earn from there.

I earn passive income too, from a site that pays me for my browsing data everyday and I get commission also from referring others.

Mika

VIP Contributor
This year I have not joined any sites in order to make money. I am working on the same sites that I was working on last year. The reason why I have not joined any new sites is that the sites I am working on are already high-paying sites. Instead of joining new sites for making money, I am trying to focus and spend more time on the sites that I am on. For example, I am working on upwork, I am trying to apply for more jobs on upwork so that I have more assignments. I also have an account on Fiverr, I have not been able to sell a lot of gigs on Fiverr, and I would like to focus more on selling on Fiverr. I am also using a couple of print-on-demand marketplaces, I would like to focus more on selling my products on these platforms. Last year I joined Opensea and listed an NFT for selling. This year I would like to spend more time learning how to successfully sell on Opensea. I joined Binance in 2021, in 2022 I am trying to earn through crypto trading on Binance. Instead of increasing the number, I am trying to work more on existing ones.

Hilda

I have tried so many sites for the past few months. I have tried to work on paid to post sites and surveys but now I have made a decision to stick on paid to post There are so many sites and the once that I have tried and chose to stick to are Beer money form, mylot, bizdustry, the forum wheel, buzz idea and trendri.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I heard about buzz idea but I don't actually know how that operates, if the rewards are equivalent to what trendri offers. At the moment, I'm not going further with the options of paid to post on my list, I just want to concentrate on few, while I prepare on building my own community sooner in the future. I'm more concentrated now, trading crypto, and profit is better there than the rewards I earn here and another of my paid to post site. But I'm still happy earning with my contributions here and there. And I'll be here as long as the forum stays longer for us, which I know it will stay longer for us just as the forum wheel have lasted over a test of time. I was active at forum coin, but I'm no longer active there, I just login to check for some activities there once in a while. I am active more here and in a gaming forum, plus another site that is similar to what TFW offers. I'm happy being around 2-3 paid to post sites actively, and I'm loving the amount I earn from them, which is supplementary to my earnings online or offline.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To he frank, I have been lazy these days. I haven't done any research on new things to add to my making money process. I could remember last year that I made a lot of research on how I can make money. I added almost 3 ways to how money can be made online.

These days, however, I have learnt and read about many ways of making money but lazy me has never tried any one of them. Many a time I would promise to watch some YouTube videos on those new ways only for me to sleep off when the time is ready.

This year started with me working on two paid to post websites and I was doing well on the two until I was banned on one unjustly. I tried my best to let the admin reasoned alongside with me but he didn't. That's why I am left with only Trendri having voluntarily quitted the third one.

But now I am trying to know some other ways of making online. I have heard about NFT but I don't know how it works. I will be glad if there is a member that will open a thread on how NFT is done