Dogecoin How many millionaires will dogecoin going to make ?

cryptoera10

The price of dogecoin is going to moon right now almost its value got doubled in last few weeks and there is huge activity is seeing in crypto market
about this altcoin and everyone started investing in this coin due to this the price rises more fast and it seems at this movement everyone who is going to
invest in dogecoin is taking flight to the height's of millionaires
what`s your thoughts? ??

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This coin has really impressed me personally, and all those who invested in it then has not absolute nothing to regret about, because it is a wise decision making part. I am so impressed with the rate at which it is growing and the coin will really make alot of people millionaires and billionaires in the near future.

cryptoera10

This coin has really impressed me personally, and all those who invested in it then has not absolute nothing to regret about, because it is a wise decision making part. I am so impressed with the rate at which it is growing and the coin will really make alot of people millionaires and billionaires in the near future.
how to grow on trendri you have great experience can you share me some tips man

Dora Wi

Dogecoin definitely seems like a great investment. The growth it has shown so far is amazing, especially considering the fact that the inspiration for it was a simple meme.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Doge coin is a very good project one can invest in,well for me i think doge will make as many as 100 millionaires or more, because i know of many people who claimed doge when it has no value,so in the future i think they will be among the millionaires

J

James1212

Dogecoin has left me great benefits this year, hoping that it reaches the price of $ 1 per doge, but you also have to be aware that this price is inflated and the bubble can explode at any time, the good thing is that we have the guy Elon Musk who with a tweet blows up prices. For those who want to invest in the long term without so much risk, Bitcoin is the answer.

Ralphjoe

The amount of billionaires that dogecoin would eventually make will depend absolutely on the amount of people that will actually buy into the vision of the coin, which Mr Elon Musk started. I am definitely not going to be among those millionaires because I haven't been able to invest on dogecoins as I don't really see the cryptocurrency going beyond any of the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the market currently.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
All coins in one way or the other can make someone a millionaire, dogecoin is a cryptocurrency with highest potential of becoming something valuable, since there are lot of people that bought the coin earlier then there is a higher possibility that they can make 100 people a millionaire in the next two years from now.

Samuel72

Verified member
Every coin has it on time, presently this is the time for dogecoin, it's advisable for every investor to invest presently in dogecoin. this is the right time that dogecoin can make you a millionaire, presently the price is rising very faster in the market place, at this point in time you can make much from dogecoin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is super going to the moon, the price constantly rise everyday. Their are plenty people set to become millionaires by investing on dogecoin earlier on, when the price was around $0.05. Now the price is closing on $1 bench mark predicted by Elon musk. That gonna see it rise 2000% from $0.05 to $1. That's supper good, such investment is million investment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is a serious decline in the price of dogecoin as of Friday, Saturday and Sunday, if you check the price you will see that it has declined by almost 50% which is what a lot of expert has predicted that doge coin is not all that reliable and that is what I said here. We just hope that the market will pick up as soon as possible.