How many online earning opportunities have you lost due to compulsory PayPal withdrawal?

Kennysplash

Verified member
PayPal is available in some form in 191 countries as of May 2013. PayPal only offers limited service in some countries. It has no dealings whatsoever in some other countries, many of which are in the Middle East or Africa.
PayPal does not publicly detail why it does not service particular countries. Media speculation suggests common reasons could include insufficient regulation and security in a country's banking system, failure of a country to comply with U.S. tax law, or a U.S. trade ban affecting a country.
As for me I lost a lot of online opportunities because of PayPal, one is prolific which makes surveys available for you, another is humanatic, a transcription company, and a lot I can't remember.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's true that most online earning webs prefer PayPal as their withdrawal option mostly. And, as PayPal is available in India I don't have any availability issues with it but I struggled a lot to verify my ID in PayPal here. As they have very strict guidelines regarding verifying the identity, so I suffered a lot. First, I made the personal account and after then I came to know that I have to make a business account to make money online with the websites as a personal account creates problem. Then, I converted it and it almost took me more than a month to solve this issue.

But, finally I was able to solve that. PayPal should widen their availability more.

Khezo

I can't say how many opportunities I lost i n the past just because of this Paypal issue. Lot's of job won't pay you unless you have PayPal I got paid by some and wasn't able to withdraw because my country wasn't accepted. Well thats a thing of the past I now have a verified PayPal account to collect all my rewards

Ekuvero

Is stressful to create a paypal account over here in Nigeria cause of it strict guideline where you can only Send funds but you can't receive funds making most Nigeria users tired of the whole process

chicnthin

Back when I was just starting to earn from online, I had no paypal then, or any other famous payment processor. I was totally clueless and have no idea as I was only 16 or 17. Until I realized how many opportunity I'm missing by not having a paypal account, I started making some research. Fortunately almost everything can be learnt in youtube.

Now that I have a paypal, it gives me access on different earning sites since most of it only have paypal as their payment method. I just got so lucky that my country has no restriction with it. I hope that paypal will soon be available to those countries that currently aren't, though.

D

Deleted member 72542

one time I sold something and the buyer did a loophole thing through paypal where they ended up with the product and a refund. that was $200. Elon Musk told me "my sites, my rules. don't like it, don't use it". Watch out for that guy he builds messed up systems and then blames you for using them.