How many social media graphics should I create for each post?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
This is a great question,

A lot of people ask me how many graphics they should create for their blog posts, but they don't really have a clear idea of what they're looking for in terms of visuals.

So I'll give you some guidelines to help you figure out the right amount of graphic design for your particular blog post.

First of all, it's important to know what you're trying to say with your blog post. Are you trying to get people excited about a new product launch? Or maybe you want them to talk about a recent event or conference? Maybe it's a bit more complicated than that. you might want to encourage people to share their own stories or experiences with other people who are facing similar challenges. In any case, every blog post will need some sort of visual element that helps convey your message.

If this sounds like something that would work well on social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter, then make sure you include three different types of images: pictures (preferably ones that are high-quality and professional), video clips (also preferably one-minute clips), and memes (which make fun jokes about topics relevant to your business).