How Many Time Do We Have To Urinate A Day?

Sikapa

Verified member
I'm confuse about the exact number of times we have to urinate per day. I hear people saying if you urinate frequently it means you are getting healed of some hidden sickness in your body system while others are saying if you urinate frequently it means you are getting infection.

So now which one should I believe? How will I know I'm getting healed or I'm getting infection? Whose have an idea concerning about the number of times we have to urinate per day? Is it all the time that urinating about six to ten times a day means you are getting infection?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
How many times do you urinate in a day?

If you think the answer is around 8 times, you're in good company (and good health). According to U.S. National Library of Medicine, if you're peeing anywhere from 4 to 10 times daily, your bladder is functioning normally.

But this frequency varies significantly from person to person and can be influenced by a number of factors like age, diet, and medications. Why does that matter? Because peeing too much or too little could indicate an underlying health problem, so it's important to know what your body's "normal" is, and whether changes are cause for concern.

You've probably heard that you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day—but that's just a rule of thumb and not necessarily the right amount for everyone (although it's a good place to start). In reality, the amount of water your body needs depends on your physical activity levels, where you live (a humid climate requires more water), how much you sweat, and if you're ill or pregnant.

So how can you tell if you're drinking enough water? The color of your urine is actually a great indicator: light yellow means you've had enough fluids; brown means dehydration; read more. Pregnancy or PMS can also make you urinate frequently, not just infection even things you consume too, but you have to be observant, know your body system so you know when something is wrong. You can see a doctor to clear your doubts too.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The the number of times we urinate in a day is not something that comes to mind but if we were to pay attention to the number of times we urinate in a day it is advisable for a normal human being to urinate from four to eight times in a day but the maximum number will always be between 7 and 8 . If you are an individual that you met more than 15 to 20 times in a day , that is considered to be abnormal and you must consult a doctor or a health physician .

Pregnant women are considered to urinate more than the normal amount of times a day that is understandable and normal . But for the men a slight increase in the normal amount of time a human being should you let the day should be of concern I must go see a doctor or health physician . In most cases the process of not urinating at all is considered to be worst than urinating more than the usual time in a day . No matter the amount of water you drink all the amount of liquid intake you take in a day , approximately 10 times should be the amount of your 24 hours urination .

Medically, 8 to 10 times a day is termed normal. But from my personal experience, I do pee quit often because I take water a lot. I love drinking water weather day or night and I do urinate often as well. On an average day, I do pee about 6 to 8 times even if I drank a lot of water, I believe peeing often will free the system from disease and sicknesses so as drinking a lit of water. Yes, peeing is the body's way of flushing out unused and unwanted or excess nutrients. It is very good to pee at least 4 times a day in order for proper functioning of the body system. So also, you need some good amount of a after in order for a proper functioning of the body. When you lack enough water, you lack the ability to pee or sweat ( sweating is the body's way of maintaining its temperature).