How many time have you failed or make loss in business?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As we know that everything in life entails risk likewise business. Some times we failed in our business because we fail to recognize our mistakes.

It is very important that one should learn from ones mistake but the problem that most business owner has is that they are not ready to learn from the experienced one.

Though no one is an island of knowledge. Once you fail in your business do not see it as a failure rather a step ahead to success. Any body who is running away from failure is not ready to be successful on business.

Though I have failed severally but I refused to give up that's why I can still move on in my business.
How many time have you failed?

I had a business twice. The first one is a boutique which has very little capital. When the customers dwindled I decided to close shop because it will just lose money. My 2nd business was a retailing business of computer supplies. It was good and it was running for more than 4 months. It was closed for another reason.

Yes anything in life entails risk, it involves risk taking. And anyone who isn't ready to take risk in his or her business isn't ready at all doing business. I've failed many times during my early business start up due to some uncertainty that pose my business. But that didn't make me give up, i still carry it with other alternatives, taking risks in order to get it up and running.