Crypto How Many Times A Day Do You Trade Cryptocurrencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies is a really great way to make money but earning money depends investing or trading at the right time. There are many people who trade coins and I think most of the people would like to trade coins whenever they think it is the right time to trade coins. I would personally be willing to trade coins the whole day and make trading my full-time job soon. However, I am still learning many things and I think sitting in front of a computer screen would be a thing that would be a part of my daily routine in the future. This is because crypto traders tend to trade cryptocurrencies at any time whenever they think the right opportunity has come. What about you? How Many Times A Day Do You Trade Cryptocurrencies?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think those who are trading cryptocurrency are in the best position to give you answer on this question you are asking. My belief is that someone should keep trading cryptocurrency as long as you are still making profit. It is the major aim of every cryptocurrency trader to maximize the profit they make from the trade every time.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think I mostly invest in long term trading than day trading considering the amount of benefits attached and the profitability attached ,with the amount of gains you can make in long term ,with enough time to study the price would obviously make you consider crypto investing in cryptocurrency ,

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think the time of placing trade in cryptocurrency depend on the shelf do you have at hand except when you are a full-time trader. A part-time cryptocurrency trader will need to create a schedule time for the cryptocurrency trading so as to maximize the profit from the market. I have a friend who trade cryptocurrency and he always plays strange during the midnight.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think I mostly invest in long term trading than day trading considering the amount of benefits attached and the profitability attached ,with the amount of gains you can make in long term ,with enough time to study the price would obviously make you consider crypto investing in cryptocurrency ,

Long-term investment can prove to be a bad idea if the coin fluctuates or never gains much value and this has happened to many kinds of coins. There are some coins that rose by less than zero percent in the past year and the investors were not able to make money except those who invested an insane amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.