Earn Money How many times have you been blocked by instagram

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I just can't phantom the volatility of Instagram account. I have so many questions to ask here on the said topic or maybe, the strategies I adopted was against Instagram rules.

I got blocked easily on Instagram whenever I try promote my affiliate links. Here is what I do: i surf the Instagram page similar to the niche I'm promoting

I follow the members of the account inorder to grow my followers. Ofcourse, I now they are the target audience because they are already interested in the niche I'm promoting and then I got blocked severally for this

Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms where one can drive traffic to affiliate links. Yet you cannot hold Instagram account for long.

I painstakingly develope an account, write content , grow followers above one thousand. Last week, I got blocked again.

How have you been maintaining your Instagram account? Share your thoughts

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is because you are doing affiliate marketing the wrong way. Affiliate marketing is a very profitable venture if done properly. I don't think there is any platform that will allow you advertise affiliate links. This is because they consider it not appropriate for their community.

arunima25

Verified member
I just can't phantom the volatility of Instagram account. I have so many questions to ask here on the said topic or maybe, the strategies I adopted was against Instagram rules.

I got blocked easily on Instagram whenever I try promote my affiliate links. Here is what I do: i surf the Instagram page similar to the niche I'm promoting

I follow the members of the account inorder to grow my followers. Ofcourse, I now they are the target audience because they are already interested in the niche I'm promoting and then I got blocked severally for this

Instagram is one of the biggest social media platforms where one can drive traffic to affiliate links. Yet you cannot hold Instagram account for long.

I painstakingly develope an account, write content , grow followers above one thousand. Last week, I got blocked again.

How have you been maintaining your Instagram account? Share your thoughts
Sorry about your experience. And it must be frustrating and hurtful. I am not on Instagram and I have never used it. So I am not much aware of it through personal experience. But I have read that you can earn well through advertising there especially if you have a huge following and you are an influencer. I guess you are doing it the wrong way and that is why you are getting blocked. As far as my understanding goes it does not allow you to post your affiliate link there and it violates their rule. Is there a support system there that can answer your queries.? Maybe you need to read their rules and guidelines. I hope some user here can help you from a personal experience.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is because you are doing affiliate marketing the wrong way. Affiliate marketing is a very profitable venture if done properly. I don't think there is any platform that will allow you advertise affiliate links. This is because they consider it not appropriate for their community.
You are right but you can't post affiliate links on Instagram. I used the same approach on Facebook and I wasn't blocked. I must confess, Instagram is hell for me. They've really frustrated my efforts many times and I just can't easily give up on it. I was thinking maybe the people I was sending request to reported me because they didn't know me and can't accept request from a stranger

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not used Instagram before but it is a channel where people promote their goods and products. You many need to watch some videos or learn how you can promote your goods and products using Instagram. And the next question I want to ask is which product are you promoting? Hope the products are legally acceptable in the societies?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have not used Instagram before but it is a channel where people promote their goods and products. You many need to watch some videos or learn how you can promote your goods and products using Instagram. And the next question I want to ask is which product are you promoting? Hope the products are legally acceptable in the societies?
I wouldn't dive into promoting illegal stuffs. I wonder how no one here have had such experience . I have heard people complain bitterly on how instagram blocked their account severally. I think the purpose of Instagram is to make new friends but if you try follow a stranger most especially people from the US you will be blocked

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think the issue is that these sites also have their ads in place so they try to block any link that is trying to promote exact or almost exact products or services like theirs. Even on Facebook I have experience my affiliate links being deleted or sometime can't even post these links. Their bots are very sensitive so they are quick to block all these links or even block account