Passive income How many ways are there to earn passively?

MOSIUR

Passive income is really helpful!
Actually, there are many ways to earn money passively in online. Ways are like uploading video into some paid sites, creating short links and using in different forums or places, using referral links in forums or blogs or websites, using affiliate link to some allowed places and many others. From these places, you can surely earn money passively online.

That is to say; whenever you upload your videos in paid sites online, people will watch your video and you will get paid passively during lifetime till your videos remain online.

Similarly, if you create a short link from a long link and use it in different places, people online will click it somehow and you will earn automatically. For this, you have to register in shortening link websites. In the same manner, you can use referral links and affiliate links to earn passively. I have been practicing these passive ways for many days. What are your views?

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is very important to note that it is not only buy online means that you can make passive income because there are still so many ways that you can do so offline. anything that you do that ensures you are going to keep on making money from it is already a passive income.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways for people to make money passively. the truth is that what works for one person may not work for another person. And it depends on what you enjoy doing. Passiveincome simply means making money while doing nothing and before you can be able to do this you must have done the work. The work may take you some time to do but it is definitely worth it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest, there are numerous ways to make money online. You can choose to promote affiliate products and earn commission. I know some people who are making money from get paid to post website. you can also make money rendering search engine optimisation services to the people on freelance platform.

otunbasegit

Passive income is really helpful!
Actually, there are many ways to earn money passively in online. Ways are like uploading video into some paid sites, creating short links and using in different forums or places, using referral links in forums or blogs or websites, using affiliate link to some allowed places and many others. From these places, you can surely earn money passively online.

That is to say; whenever you upload your videos in paid sites online, people will watch your video and you will get paid passively during lifetime till your videos remain online.

Similarly, if you create a short link from a long link and use it in different places, people online will click it somehow and you will earn automatically. For this, you have to register in shortening link websites. In the same manner, you can use referral links and affiliate links to earn passively. I have been practicing these passive ways for many days. What are your views?
Well, I believe the learning process is key to success, albeit there's a long waiting period before it all pans out.