Crypto How much capital to make crypto trading a livelihood?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is my question posed to those die-hard crypto users who are always making positive posts about crypto. Is crypto trading and investment your livelihood now? How much capital in US dollars would you need to invest and trade in crypto that you think can make the crypto your sole livelihood?

Pardon me but I do not mean any offense to the crypto industry. This topic is actually a challenge to those crypto users who are praising crypto and some are even saying that crypto can be an alternative currency. Anyway, maybe this topic can clear the sky about the profitability and also the risks that are involved in crypto trading and investment. What is your take on this issue and are you willing to stake that much for crypto?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When the market was stable and moving to that right side around December to April ending. I earned reasonably from my Cryptocurrency investment, i earned more than 250% ROI holding enough of BNB coin, and also trading it at Binance via ON-SPOT. When you convert it to USD i invested with $50 and earned +250% interest which was back then $175 in total within two months, from December to February. Had it been I bought more of the BNB coin and never sold off till April ending when it reached $660. It could've been more than +600% interest for me, about $400.

At the moment, the market isn't stable, I'm hoping to get back to making profit soon.

Josemendez

Verified member
This is my question posed to those die-hard crypto users who are always making positive posts about crypto. Is crypto trading and investment your livelihood now?
Well , cryptocurrency trading is not really my livelihood because if it's volatility but to an extent I see it as something I will not leave for anything. I could have use it as a means of livelihood but considering the time frame it takes for making profit and the volatility , I won't.
However there are short term traders who make money from it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The market is filled with uncertainties. But once you can predict the market trend correctly, you are sure it gain most of the time. When you invest on cryptocurrency, the first thing you should get rid of is greed. If you could be satisfied with little gains, then you will make some money for yourself

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
According to me, sky is the limit when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies. Small capital means small profits. The problem is that the value of Bitcoin is volatile but it does not skyrocket overnight. This is why if you really want to make more money trading crypto coins, you would need to invest as much as you can, as cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin only rise in price for a figure like 0.2 percent, 0.1 percent, etc.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since the market is down, I do not think there is much hope for the traders these days. However, I believe you have a good chance of making profits from crypto investment. Crypto investment is something like investing in shares. When you invest in a share, you will have to wait for a year to receive bonus or wait for many years to sell and make a good profit.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Since the market is down, I do not think there is much hope for the traders these days. However, I believe you have a good chance of making profits from crypto investment. Crypto investment is something like investing in shares. When you invest in a share, you will have to wait for a year to receive bonus or wait for many years to sell and make a good profit.

There is still hope for crypto traders if crypto traders invest money in cryptocurrencies and trade on hourly basis. The price of cryptocurrencies is going down but the price does go up and down on hourly basis and this is what I have noted. You should not trade for the entire day rather trade for a few hours and make profits on your trades.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Crypto trading don't have a specific amount you can invest in the trading. You can only invest what you can afford to lose. The cryptocurrencies market can be very unpredictable because of it's high volatility. So apparently, you can not really ascertain or sure 100%,how much you would be making in a trade.