Peter Quint

As starting a cryptocurrency exchange is one of the profitable businesses, there are certainly many crypto entrepreneurs willing to start a crypto exchange platform. But, before working on the crypto exchange, they should work on the cost estimation. There aren’t many online resources estimating the exact cost to start a crypto exchange. So, It has become one of the factors that stumbles the entrepreneurs from starting a crypto exchange. While working on the crypto exchange development cost, entrepreneurs should start with the types of software development they are opting for.

In one of two ways entrepreneurs can start a crypto exchange. The cost will vary based on the type of crypto exchange development you opt for...
  1. White label crypto exchange software is a ready-made software that is integrated with all the essential features which are needed for the cryptocurrency exchange business. The entrepreneurs can launch a crypto exchange platform just by making some customizations on the software. Using crypto exchange software could be a cost effective way and the development span is short. The cost ranges from $6k to 12k to develop a crypto exchange using a white label crypto exchange software.
  1. Developing from scratch is the process of developing a crypto exchange platform from the base. Choosing the right technology, features, and other aspects is the decision of the entrepreneur. The cost to develop a crypto exchange from scratch may go higher than the white label crypto exchange cost. With all the essential features implemented, the cost could go around $20k-25k. Developing from scratch helps you start a crypto exchange with unique features.

In my personal opinion, using a white label cryptocurrency exchange software is a cost-worthy way with all the essential features. Within this cost range, you can expect a cryptocurrency exchange platform with all the advanced features integrated in it.

You may wonder about the cost which I mentioned. But this is the exact price range. At this price, you can get lots of features that can be integrated with your trading platform. Here I am mentioning some of the features you can get with white label cryptocurrency exchange software,
  • Mobile trading application(IoS/Android)
  • Crypto Payment gateway integration
  • Wallet integration
  • Matching engine
  • Margin trading
  • Liquidity API
  • Firewall implementation
  • Impressive user/admin dashboard
  • KYC/AML
  • DDoS mitigation
  • Two-factor authentication(2FA)
  • Data Encryption (SSL/end-to-end)
  • Anti-phishing
  • Cross-site request forgery(CSRF)
  • Server-site request forgery(SSRF)
And more.,

These are the attractive features that will help your platform cope up with the market standards. Not all the crypto exchange development companies offer such advanced features at this price range. While looking for a reliable cryptocurrency exchange development company, I’ve found Zab Technologies. They are one of the reliable crypto exchange development companies in the crypto markets. They develop cryptocurrency exchanges from both white label crypto exchange software and also they develop a crypto exchange platform from scratch. They have expert Blockchain developers, blockchain business professionals and web designers. They’ll help you with the entire crypto exchange development process within the expected time frame.

Contact them via,
Whatsapp: +91 77085 29089

Suba

Staff member
I think setting up a crypto exchange is not as easy as we think because we don't only need up-to-date equipment, we also have to pay for experts from web design to white hackers, so it won't be easy to hack, this already requires thousands and even millions of usd.. and there's a security deposit. to local governments as much as their trading volume. The bigger the volume, the bigger the security deposit.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Ops, thanks for the enlightenment because I was thinking that it is something that can be done with ease and may not actually require a huge sum of money to start. Base on your explanation it seems starting up a cryptocurrency exchanges is not an easy thing and not only that , it will require a lot of money as you stated because you have to hire top quality programmers and coders to help create a suitable platform for trading..

There was a time I was searching on Google how much it will cost to establish a cryptocurrency exchanges , Google told me it is something that can be done with just 20,000 dollars, from the explanation up there I think the cost of establishing a cryptocurrency exchanges is almost 50,000 dollars. .

But even with this I think the cost of establishing it will depend on the quality of the platform, the number of cryptocurrency to be listed and some other features.