How Much Have You Made From Writing Online?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Writing is an evergreen skill, even with the advent of chatgpt and other AI that can help in writing, nothing else will beat organic writing, there's a lot of people out there that can figure out if a writing is organic or generated by AI, it's just feel bland and lacks any sort of style.

If you've been on Trendri, I believe you're sort of a decent writer, apart from Trendri how are you utilizing your writing skill, do you own a blog? Write contents for a magazine or you have a following you write to on social media?

Also how much have you made from your writing skill, do you think writing is a viable skill to learn when starting out online?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been making money as a writer in the last 7 years, I cannot exactly say how much I have made as a writer, whether through my blog, ebooks, or freelance writing. If you mean to ask how much I have earned writing on forums, I can calculate how much I have made on Trendri as this is the only forum where I post and make money, I do not use any other forum where you are paid for posting. I am not sure but I think I have made around $100 here

Activator230822

Verified member
The writing venture is indeed very great way for the online earning journey. The good part with the writing venture is that it has got a wide range job market out there.
For instance those that like to leverage the on that career online have got so many avenues to showcase their writing talents.
The writing on the blogs and on the forums can offer a very steady income.
However the writing of the digital products like the e-, books, online courses among others.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The only thing I have been doing since I came online to start working is just me writing. I do wrote for individuals that contacts me from social media as I advertise on different platforms. I have written for people from.freelancing sites though I don't really have johs from here as the competition is just crazy but I make good money when I write articles

But all the same money from writing as helped make my journey online worthwhile. I don't do other things online than writing.

Emmanuel2202

I haven't delved into blogging yet, but I do write for a local magazine occasionally. In terms of making money, it's been a mix for me. Some gigs pay well, others not so much. But overall, I think writing is definitely a viable skill online.