How much is the biggest amount that you have saved?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I started saving money when I was in grade school and had continued that habit until now. But regarding the biggest amount that I had saved when I was younger I guess it was $1,000 only that I used as down payment to buy a lot worth $4,000. To be honest, it is easy to save money but it is not easy to save a big amount because usually there is an unexpected expense that will arise so part of my savings and sometimes all of my savings will be used. I admire people who can save more than $1,000 because they have the willpower for that.

Haypril

In 2015 after writing my secondary school waec examination , I stayed at home for 6 months doing nothing then sleeping and waking up to food on my table. By late 2015, I got a teaching job and received my first salary working as a monthly salary earner. With time and exploitation in teaching jobs, I was able to save my first NGN 250,000 and that only took me about a year of teaching and taking home lessons.

Godslamp

When it comes to saving, that was an attitude i cultivated very early while i was growing up. I remember how i will make wallet with paper just to enable me keep record of my money. Then while i was still young i can save one thousand naira with few weeks without the help of anybody. Over the years the habit have helped me to control my spending

Godslamp

The biggest amount i have saved at a time is three hundred thousand naira which is almost one thousand dollar When it comes to saving, that was an attitude i cultivated very early while i was growing up. I remember how i will make wallet with paper just to enable me keep record of my money. Then while i was still young i can save one thousand naira with few weeks without the help of anybody. Over the years the habit have helped me to control my spending

Adetayo100

The biggest amount I have ever said was when i was doing my nysc, what i did then is that i usually share my monthly allowance into two since my ppa is not far from my lodge then. At the end of the service i managed to save over 150,000 naira which i used in sorting out somethings after serving. My plan then was to start a business then but it wasn't possible as a result of one or two things.

Hena101

The biggest amount i have ever save is #150,000 thousands while working with a Chinese company in Abuja between 2014-2015. Even though it take me a longer time to save this huge amount because they salary they are giving us is not that much and everyone in Nigeria knows how difficult it's to live in Abuja and also how things are cost there but i still managed to save that huge amount so that even when i leave i have something to show as the what i got while working there.

Timison

With regards to saving, that was a demeanor I developed early while I was growing up. I recall how I will make wallet with paper just to empower me keep record of my cash. At that point while I was as yet youthful I can save 1,000 naira with few weeks without the assistance of anyone. Throughout the long term the propensity have assisted me with controlling my spending

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have not earned much in my opinion, but savings is one of my priorities. But, that I keep it for future investments that are going to come in the future. Because, the savings we do are the ones that need to be invested in a proper way and at the right time.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view many people have saved huge amount of money in this life and also they have invested that money in a business right now they're not have much in their account as for me the biggest amount of money I have saved is 3 million naira that is my highest saves and right now I don't have much cash with me this is because I have invested the money in different businesses.

Kendy

Verified member
The highest money I have been able to save online was in 2020 during the covid-19 pandemic. Actually, I was on a compulsory national assignment and I had plans of settling and starting my life where I was posted. Luckily for us, we were still receiving payment because we worked directly under the federal government and I had a budget to; pay my fees because I had applied for a two-year programme and I had to save for my rent which was about $250 yearly and still i had to save for transportation and feeding as well. Although my budget was unrealistic because I did not have the needed funds instantly but my needs were all important and the budget could not be reduced or downsized. I was able to save about $400 but after the pandemic and resumption of duties, the money was exhausted according to my budget and I had officially completed my national assignment so I had to take up a teaching job, which helped me to have some allowances to complete the other needs although the job was tedious and the incentives did not with the level of hard work I put into discharging my duties.