How much it takes to start affiliate marketing?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing make it possible for people to start today and make money in few days to come provided the following a proven strategy to make money as an affiliate online.

I like affiliate marketing for the fact that you don't need to think about the next product to create before you can make money online.

There are different affiliates program and market place like kill bank in which an affiliate can go pick a winning product and start promoting them to make money.

Affiliate marketing can be done set it and forget it in mode. all it require is to set up a sales funnel to generate sales consistently.

I want to ask is that what is the total amount someone needs before they could start doing affiliate marketing?

RichardN

Affiliate marketing make it possible for people to start today and make money in few days to come provided the following a proven strategy to make money as an affiliate online.

I like affiliate marketing for the fact that you don't need to think about the next product to create before you can make money online.

There are different affiliates program and market place like kill bank in which an affiliate can go pick a winning product and start promoting them to make money.

Affiliate marketing can be done set it and forget it in mode. all it require is to set up a sales funnel to generate sales consistently.

I want to ask is that what is the total amount someone needs before they could start doing affiliate marketing?
well if you are new then its take a time to to promote your affiliate links on any sites because most of the sites are not allowing you to post any link so I suggest you to buy some traffic for you products and you can start with just little $15 to $25. its a little amount but it will gives you more benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of those online jobs that can be started without having any money. You only need to have the right niche, audience and the platforms to promote your affiliate links. How ever, this doesn't mean that money can be used in it. Link can be promoted using money but not compulsory.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Apart from the cost is going to take to build affiliate marketing, you must be mentally prepared if you want to make money as an affiliate especially when you are trying things on your own. The reason is that you are going to fail many times in your campaign before you finally have a breakthrough.

Good luck

Verified member
I do not think one needs any start up up capital to start doing doing an affiliated marketing.what you need is a good smart phone and a reliable source of data that is very fast.You also need a very good channels where you can work to meet a very good client.Y you can easily make a very good income from it.

Carson20t

I think affiliate marketing is not an easy earning venture to dive in with a blind attitude. It needs a very dedicated skill set that knows most of the right strategies, source of traffic and tools to use to get leads and eventually make sales.

That level of education will help you scale up and interpret whatever comes your way.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can take love more than usual if you are trying to figure things out by yourself with affiliate marketing. In fact when you get to a point are you don't see any results you may likely decide to give up. I know someone who follow an advice of an expert and you was able to make sales first week in affiliate marketing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative ventures and if you want to venture into it must have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. There are people that starts affiliate marketing for free and succeed in it but some don't. It all depends on your level of knowledge.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you want to do your affiliate marketing in form of blogging you just need basic things to get started. You will need to register a unique domain name which cost about $10 or less. You also need hustle account which you can get at $50 per year. If you are good at writing you don't need anything else except to post content regularly on your blog and include affiliate links in your post where necessary.

Jupiter147

If you're eager, willing to learn, and determined, affiliate marketing isn't too difficult to learn, but getting to the point where you can earn at least $10 per day is quite an accomplishment because you can then scale your business from $10 to $100, $200, $300, $500, and even $1,000 per day.

These are excellent figures by any measure. A person who earns more than $1,000 a day is considered wealthy—not a millionaire, but wealthy enough to live comfortably anywhere on the planet.
The issue isn't with affiliate marketers in general. The affiliate marketing landscape has altered dramatically in the previous ten years.