How Much Money Do You Spend On Online Advertising?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Online advertisement or digital advertisement is a great way to promote your product or services. It is an ideal way to make people aware of your products or services you have to offer. I am sure that there are many advertising platforms where you could advertise your products but each and every kind of platform has its own charges when it comes to displaying advetisements. I am sure that bigger platforms such as facebook charge more money as compared to other small advertisement sites and people with more money can opt for popular social networking sites. However, people who do not have enough money can opt for other kind of sites and I think advertisers can choose to work with different advertisement network in order to get their advertisements displayed. How Much Money Do You Spend On Online Advertising?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I remember when I was still advertising for local products targeting the local audience, I usually spend up to $50 for every campaign. All I need is about 2% sales from the campaign and it will cover for the advert spending and lift some profit. It is very important to be careful with advert spending so as not to lose money.