How much money is enough to sustain you for life?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In our day to day activities, we get to spend money on things that we need and also the ones that we do not need. To be more clear here, things we need are the ones we cannot help afford to do without, we are always working hard to get money and meet those needs so as to ensure those needs are met.
However, a lot of us tend to work hard every day as though our whole lives is dependent on money, and this makes it hard for us to focus on other things that would add value to our lives

If you are to focus on only the things you need, how much money would be enough to sustain you for life?
I mean the amount of money that would enable you to stop working for money again.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Human cannot be satisfied with any sum of money. I do tell people that the only way to stop insatiable search for money is to be contended and be planning of living a comfortable life rather than living a wealthy life. The more you make money, the more you have problems to solve. But to be honest with your question, I will be satisfied with at least 1 billion in my country currency unit.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
This question you asked is a hard one to answer. I don't think I can make an estimate of all the amount I will need in my lifetime and even if I can, there are many things that will come up later which I will find out that the predicted amount won't be able to cover.

And Moreso, a human is hardly ever contented with what he or she has and will crave for more and more as far as there is a way to acquire more. And that is why you don't see the richest men in the world sleeping and resting their arms even though the amount they have is surely able to keep them till they die.

Personally if I were to answer your question I will say infinity because I will keep channelling each fund for specific things and there is always no limit to the impact I personally think I can make.