How Much Should You Be Making Everyday Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are working online as a side job, or a side hustle, you might not be under pressure to make a lot of money as you already have a proper income source. However, if you do not have another income source and if online job is your only income source, how much should you make to maintain your lifestyle? While making $100-$200 per day is actually possible through freelancing (if you deliver high paying jobs like animation, video editing, programming, etc.), consistent daily earnings at this level may be challenging. Even when you have high level skills and do a lot of things, making $100-$200 everyday is not possible. If you are making just $10-$20 per day, it might not even be enough to pay your bills even when you live in cheaper countries

Carson20t

Building a market base where you can make some good money daily is not something that comes easily. We need to realize that the competition is tough and there are a lot of people with skills that are also offering the same skills that you are offering. But I think that it is easy to set a week's target of about $100.I think if I am making $100 per week then I would be okay to still maintain most of the things that I would love to spend on.