Passive income How much time you spend online earning sites and is it paying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
We all here should must have had some kind of interest in earning money from online platforms and sites. I mean, we wouldn't have been here if we aren't so am trying to know how much time and effort you put into earning from all these online paying sites and is the pay really worth it?
As a beginner or rather say being new to online business, I had wasted my efforts, time and money on different sites and all at last got scammed in the end. Then I spend over twelve hours of my day working online and never got paid, it's really sad for me but as time went by I started learning about some promising sites such as these and also from here I get to know about other platforms around. I started earning just recently, although it's ain't much but enough for a start. What about you?
I am really interested in earning money from online platforms and sites. I surf the net daily in order to find the best and legit sites to make an income and help my family financially. But, unfortunately, I have not been lucky so far.

Skysaint

Verified member
I have been freelancing in the internet for years now and I can say that I have relaxed with my earnings. The allocated daily time is only 3 to 4 hours depending on the work load but usually it is just 3 hours. It is just to make me somewhat busy instead of being idle. Yeah, I earn $1 up to $2 sometimes and that is good enough for my occupation.
Same here, I do spend up to 5 hours most times to be able to earn up to $1 in a day. Am still a student tho and really do have lesser time for working online to earn money but if am to be on holidays, I could even earn $2 to $3 per day as I spend almost 10 hours working online.

O

Ollydoll

And these figures of earnings are not bad at all for daily earnings. @Alaexandoy and @Skysaint ...you have to hook a brother up with some writing jobs! (Smiles).
I'm really looking forward to it. Cheers!!
Be blessed. ?

Haibso2003

The time I spend online depends entirely on how free I am. On an average I tend to spend about 2 to 3 hours daily online.on weekends I have little or no commitment I spend five hours working online. I think it has been an is still worth the effort and stress.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been active in up to about 3 websites for the past couple of weeks and I will admit that it has not been easy though all of them has been paying me consistently. I normally allocate about three to four hours daily in order to complete all the tasks.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well I spend averagely five to six hours on daily basis on daily basis trying to make something meaningful. Sometimes I don't spend up to that especially when I'm busy with offline things. Paid to post platforms has really been helpful and it is definitely worth it provided you're serious enough.

Skysaint

Verified member
Hello Kayode10,
Is the get paid to post an online writing job? I'm interested in working on the same project. Kindly link me up please.
Thanks.

Be blessed.
Well, I too only work on paid to post sites, all other posting forums are just like this forum just that different admins have different policy guiding his/her forum, so you need to get to know about these policies and rules before you start posting. You can check out beermoney forum, forum coin, bizdustry and cash time forum, and make your choices. You can use my username "Skysaint" as your referral if they should demand for it.

dagm

When it concerns timing, it depend upon exactly just what I wished to perform on the internet,if I do not have actually a lot to perform after that I will certainly certainly not Trouble costs a lot opportunity however if I have actually some job to perform it implies i do not have actually option compared to to invest great attend functioning On the internet.As well as obviously it'ses a good idea because i'm certainly not simply participating in or even simply talking

Skysaint

Verified member
I have been active in up to about 3 websites for the past couple of weeks and I will admit that it has not been easy though all of them has been paying me consistently. I normally allocate about three to four hours daily in order to complete all the tasks.
Same with me. I really do work for a longer period of time when I was on holidays but now, I have resumed schooling and so left with very little time to visit my online earning sites. I just work on about four sites online and it normally takes about three to four hours also to get done with working on those sites

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been freelancing in the internet for years now and I can say that I have relaxed with my earnings. The allocated daily time is only 3 to 4 hours depending on the work load but usually it is just 3 hours. It is just to make me somewhat busy instead of being idle. Yeah, I earn $1 up to $2 sometimes and that is good enough for my occupation.

Skysaint

Verified member
I am really interested in earning money from online platforms and sites. I surf the net daily in order to find the best and legit sites to make an income and help my family financially. But, unfortunately, I have not been lucky so far.
Well, right now I only see online earnings as my side hustle as I only work on different posting forums just like we do here. I also picked interest in cryptocurrency investment and trade where I do invest my money to earn in a very short term and possibly double my investment money within a month or atleast get the half of it.

chicnthin

I used to spend several hours on different forum sites and yes they do pay. Although I don't spend every minute in those hours because there was an hourly limit on the site I was posting on. But then I became busy so now I'm trying to slowly become active again.

Skysaint

Verified member
I used to spend several hours on different forum sites and yes they do pay. Although I don't spend every minute in those hours because there was an hourly limit on the site I was posting on. But then I became busy so now I'm trying to slowly become active again.
Same here. I mostly do work on different paid to post sites such as this forum and I think it also do take me a few hours to complete my task on each forum. I too wasn't so active here on trendi but am getting back to being used to the site once more and I hope to keep it that way for quite a long time

A

Apaixonante29

what are the best sites for passive income online?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well if I am to say, I think I spent up to five hours earning online and the best time I like to do that is midnights, because my main job is writing which requires total silence and concentration. I believe that can’t be achieve during daytime because there will be distractions from every angle which will make it for one to write because writing needs you to think to know the actual things to write down because it has to makes sense if you really want to succeed in that. This is my opinion. So I start by 12 am and get done by 5 am usually

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have no other income source other than online work. I work on a freelancer site (upwork) and on a few paid to post sites (Tendri, Bizdustry, and Jiba). I also maintain a blog and get hired by clients I meet on social sites or on my site. I earn just about $500 per month. This is the amount I need in my home country to pay my bills and buy supplies. Normally, I work 8-10 hours every day. My first preference is to find work opportunities on a freelancer site, I will work on earning sites only when I do not have any freelance assignment.

V

volk2133

I spend on the site somewhere 3-4 hours a day, pay little but steadily!

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well, I'm just getting into the PTP world, Trendri is my first PTP site, though I've heard of some before but ,my skeptical nature always get the best of me.

To me, PTP forums can be very ideal in fostering interpersonal and communication skills and earning can be the icing on the cake

U

Uncle-copper

I have not calculate the time to be honest but it's severals hours that I have to give in order to make more.

Status
Not open for further replies.