how much we can earn per day through online?

rubesh

Valued Contributor
Making money online is truly fulfilling. I've been immersed in online work for a decade now, and on an average day, I manage to pull in around $15 through online writing. It's no walk in the park, but the satisfaction it brings is unparalleled. What about you? What's your daily online income like? Whether it's through writing or other tasks, maximizing earning potential online requires focus and dedication, but the rewards make it all worth it.

SHAHID123

Daily $15 earning is good amount, my earning is very less and under $5. I used to earn much more a decade before, because things were somewhat easy. On that time the competition was very low or we can say as competition was not as much as we are facing nowadays. I remember when Google adsense started in my country the requirements were very low as just make a raw video on YouTube and get approved. We all know nowadays what it required to get ads on your videos, as 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time minutes. I wish I could find any authentic writing site from where I can earn some good money.

rubesh

Valued Contributor
It's understandable how the landscape of online earning has evolved over the years. Back in the day, the competition was indeed less intense, and the requirements for platforms like Google AdSense were more attainable. Now, with stricter criteria like the 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time minutes on YouTube, it can be challenging to reach earning goals.