How much will Bitcoin worth by the end of 2021?

How much will Bitcoin worth by the end of 2021?

• 3. Less than $50k

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayorla

Bitcoin has been rising very high especially last year and has broken its All time high, so how much do you think 1 BTC will worth by the end of 2021
1. Above $100k
2. Between $50k to $100k
3. Less than $50k

eenya00

I strongly believe that in 2021 Bitcoin would rise to an all time high of a $100k, the signs are there.
Currently as of today one Bitcoin is valued at $40k, and this is just January the beginning of the year.
I might still be wrong in my analysis but I strongly believe that Bitcoin has the potential to reach a $100k before the year comes to an end.

Ralphjoe

Bitcoin is one Cryptocurrency that is trailing the blaze when it comes to its price, there is no doubt that the price of Bitcoin can go beyond whatever we have ever thought it can get to at it's current movement. The Cryptocurrency is one very surprising Cryptocurrency that is making waves due to how exponentially that the price is growing these days.

After all said and done, I say Bitcoin's price hovering between $50,000 and $100,000 before the end of the year 2021, this will be a bold move that Bitcoin will experience so every Bitcoin investor is advised to invest more into their Bitcoin investment portfolio for higher profit and returns from the kind of big profits they are goin to make. My investment in Bitcoin is very big and I so much believe in the ability of Bitcoin to do wonders in its price.

Josemendez

Verified member
In my years of experience with Bitcoin investment , I have never seen any rally in Bitcoin as we are withnessing today . Whales are no longer the only big fishes of cryptocurrency world ,but also top companies like MicroStrategy, Square Inc , Grayscale Inc , etc.

Presently , statistics has shown that more investors are holdl than trading and this will surely make the price of Bitcoin to increase more and more .

With respect to the price with which the price of Bitcoin will end by 2021 , I think it will be between $50k to $100k price . This is not to exaggerate , because there is still possible for a decline , but considering the present situation of things , am sure atleast , $50k rice value is achievable this year, and might go beyond it .

Khezo

With every happening at the beginning of the year 2021, I think bitcoin should be worth over $60k at the end of this year. That's what I think should happen. Many might disagree with the down trend it acquired like few weeks ago but its a coin that rise and falls. Companies are buying more of this coin on a daily basis. Some companies have also changed their mode of payment to bitcoin which is also a good thing if you ask me. So for me definitely it should be either $60k or more