How much you earn from referral

Olajidey

It is very hard to see a newly establish site or a growing site not to provide reward for the top referral in other to have more member on their platform. sometimes the reward might be in terms of money or gift. I do find it difficult to start expressing myself and answering questions when it comes to inviting ,this is because people find it hard to believe especially without proof and if you manage to have proof they will still ask questions like you will be receiving comission on their payout.
So, i will like to know how much you have earn participating referral contest on any site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is very hard to see a newly establish site or a growing site not to provide reward for the top referral in other to have more member on their platform. sometimes the reward might be in terms of money or gift. I do find it difficult to start expressing myself and answering questions when it comes to inviting ,this is because people find it hard to believe especially without proof and if you manage to have proof they will still ask questions like you will be receiving comission on their payout.
So, i will like to know how much you have earn participating referral contest on any site.
Agree with you over what you said about finding it hard to get referrals to sign up to any income platform that rewards for bringing referrals to their site. I know how hard it takes me to convince even my siblings and friends to join an income platform that has paid me severally, even with payment proof they do find it hard to join. I never stand a chance to earn admirably with referrals cos I don't find too many success with it. But I usually earn earn some times, when I finally convince my sisters and brothers, including friends to join. I usually gives them small token of what I made to convince them fully to join the site I make money from before they join.

Juen15

It is difficult to get referrals without proof of payment. For that I usually use the GPT website system. I will reward someone who wants to be my reference on a site or application. I did that to get my first proof of payment, after getting the first payment, I was quite easy to get referrals with proof of payment as important points to attract them to join without giving rewards like before. I earned over $ 20 in paypal and payeer with a referral program. If you don't want to give rewards or join the GPT system, you can work alone or try to get your first proof of payment, that's what I did on the forum site.

Salimo 92

I earn nothing from referral , there are almost none register with my link , I do a lot of work and explanation in the social media about my earning sites but just people are not interested to join and even in FB groups of earning sites they reject what I post amazingly so there is no way for me I will rely on myself cause the majority still don't have this idea of earning online . But I hope that things will get better in the future .

Kennysplash

Verified member
I am not really a social person, I am quite reserved. So far identified as does not really work well for me. No matter how I tell people and advertiseI can't seem to get anyone that is interested. So I usually run from anything that has to do with compulsory referrals. I only join sites and forums that I can earn from even without referrals. Besides I don't think I can handle the pressure of things go wrong, they will be telling me I recommended the site and now that it is not what I claimed how do I take responsibility for it. I don't like such situations. So I don't do much of referrals stuffs.

chicnthin

It is very hard to see a newly establish site or a growing site not to provide reward for the top referral in other to have more member on their platform. sometimes the reward might be in terms of money. I do find it difficult to start expressing myself and answering questions when it comes to inviting ,this is because people find it hard to believe especially without proof and if you manage to have proof they will still ask questions like you will be receiving comission on their payout.
That's exactly the reason why I rarely invite anyone no matter how big the reward would be. I don't have patience for such thing, especially when they keep asking the questions over and over again. Most of them are just good at the beginning as well. They would be interested at first but all of the sudden, they are no longer interested. They will be inactive referrals and all those time I spent on convincing them would only go to waste. Also, I don't bother sharing my referral code as they are many codes out there and chances that mine will be used is slim.

D

Deleted member 28873

I have not really received much rewards from referals.I actually hate disturbing others even the thought of it is scary.I hate dealing with people its just like advertising with fixed reward.It is very hard to see a newly establish site or a growing site not to provide reward for the top referral in .other to have more member on their platform.am actually a big fan of the idea.am actually trying to open a fan base facebook group where I could easily drop my referal link and actually earn from referals.It actually a business strategy I admire a lot, you have to give little to collect much

Shigobad2020

I am an introvert kind of person so i also dont know how to express myself much so i dont really earn from referrals , and if I want to refer you, I will first make sure I have already earn from the sites and have my payment proof before i can even mention or advertise the site to anybody, so i don't really earn from refferal.

Planet408

It seems that reffering people to join websites don't usually works for me. Most times when I invite people to join a platform, they usually asks a lot of questions and of which I usually answer them. Just after their registration, they will become adamant to work on the site. Right now, I dislike to refferal people.