How often do you take break from online work?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The only online work that I am doing is writing on paid to post websites and it could be really frustrating at times, especially when you want to join multiple websites to boost your earnings. Some times, I start feeling dizzy after working from morning till Evening time.
I have seen some of my friends who do not want to give themselves break, they are always active online trying to make money anytime they are not sleeping.
I still feel there is a need for us all to take break from online earnings and relax so that we can freshen up and also relate with people around us. If you focus on online earnings, you could stay for days without going out.
How often do you give your self break?

Shigobad2020

The only online work that I am doing is writing on paid to post websites and it could be really frustrating at times, especially when you want to join multiple websites to boost your earnings. Some times, I start feeling dizzy after working from morning till Evening time.
I have seen some of my friends who do not want to give themselves break, they are always active online trying to make money anytime they are not sleeping.
I still feel there is a need for us all to take break from online earnings and relax so that we can freshen up and also relate with people around us. If you focus on online earnings, you could stay for days without going out.
How often do you give your self break?
Working on paid to post online without resting is not good for your health, I work for 3hours online in the morning and uses the next two hours to play and watch movies, I do the same thing in the afternoon ,sleeps at night and wake up around 3am, work online till 5am, so over working online will get you exhausted.