How often do you trade in forex?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I am hesitant to trade in forex because of my lack of knowledge. I understand the concept of forex and the trading but I do not know the indications and the tricks. A friend who is a veteran forex trader said that the best currency to buy is the US dollar because our currency is directly connected to the USD in the valuation. The Euro is also a good investment because of the stability of the value. However, when the value is stable that means your investment may not be gaining much or may not losing much. Since you are into trading to earn so I guess it is better to buy other currencies.

Vinkce

Being in the forex market for the first time is not that easy, it takes time to settle in, learning all that it takes. It is then that you would find out that forex trading is not only about knowledge by studying, being taught and researching, but knowledge by skills. One must be skillful to really certify himself to be really a good trader.
Despite this, not to worry, one can still venture into it with the appropriate knowledge. Just make sure that you do so with entries at minimal risks when you just start trading for the first time.

Mayorla

I do trade Forex on mid days from Tuesday to Thursday..
I started trading Forex 1 year ago and before then I have been demo trading for like 6 months..
I think to trade Forex you need consistency and knowledge on how the Forex market works

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Forex trading is almost like cryptocurrency because it is a volatile market and it requires a good understanding of technical and fundamental analysis to be able to trade and make profit consistently , but when a trader doesn't understand all these things, it might not really be possible for Such traders to trade to make profit .

For me I still have so many things to understand about the volatile market , but based on the little I have understand, I am just afraid of trading with money , I won't be tempted to trade in anywhere until I really understand or I can be able to trade and make profit without losing.

Ever since I got to understand about forex, I have never made an attempt to trade before , I never even made an attempt to trade with a demo account. I still have to learn how to do some certain things like drawing of support and resistance and so many other things . From there I can start trading with a demo account to check my trading strategy.

Even if I have to consider it as a business , I have to learn from experts or a trusted source that can really help me to trade without losing.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that there is a lot of potential in the forex market on you can be able to make a lot of money from it. The right amount of trade

s that somebody should take in a month is something that has created a lot of debate between a lot of people .

Personally for me I do not have a target of the amount of trade that I am expecting to take any month because there are so many things that is going to influence that number at the end of the month even if I am going to set it again for myself .

What I am doing is what is known as opportunistic trading . I have already designed and marked out points that are going to have a lot of liquidity and a lot of supply .0 I am always going to be monitoring the charts and then to see if I am going to discover a very good entry point based on my own strategy . I am happy to allow price to keep on playing around for as long as it can provided that it has not given me a very good and 33 go to pull up at trade.

waldgrave

It totally depends on your strategy. On an average day traders can perform 5-100 trades in a day but swing traders can sometimes only take 2-3 trades per week.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Nowadays, scalping tradinghas become a very popular choice for Forex traders because traders can make a quick buck by scalping. With the growing demand of scalping, brokers are also offering several facilities to traders for scalping effectively. I have such a great Experience with Eurotrader broker on scalping trading! Generally, I do my scalping with 12 to 18 pips target.

Revetment

It’s okay to be nervous about putting your money at risk. If you feel that you must give some more time to your learning, take it. You may not get this time again and if you don’t learn well today, you may regret it tomorrow.

Archipelago

On average traders trade every week, typically on weekends, and some days during the week. The total number of trades each week depends on the market conditions. Number of trades traded by a trader also depends on the trading strategy he is using.

Rookery

Your trading strategy defines the number of trades you make. I scalp so make 20- 50 trades with a goal of achieving profit of 15-20 pips. This number varies according to the market conditions.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
You have to invest most of your time in finding out a good trading strategy. A good trading strategy paves the way for success. FXOpulence provides a platform equipped with all necessary technical tools and never show any requotes while trading.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Maybe I already include a full-time trader now because at present my source income is from here, however, it is not mean the everyday market will trade forex because not all types of markets give a good trading signal. I learned more about trading strategy from the FXOpen blog.