How possible is it to make money from telegram?.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Telegram is currently one of the most popular messaging platforms people use presently for a whole lot of things. I have seen a good number of people who claims to make money from telegram and I have personally made some good amount of money from telegram.

I remember some time ago when I participated in a telegram Airdrop and I was able to receive and made over $1000 from it. The truth is that on telegram you need to be very careful because there are a lot of scammers there but the level of information on the platform to make money is high.

One of the ways you can make money on telegram is by promoting some products. If you have a product or you are an affiliate marketer it is quite possible for you to make money from telegram. you need to gather a lot of audience and get a lot of people's attention to your telegram group to make this possible.

Another way you can make money from telegram is to venture into link-shortening platforms and make money by shortening links. This may actually take a lot of time but on the long run you will make profit from it if you're consistent enough.