How Safe Is Coinbase?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no doubt that Coinbase is one of the most popular wallets out there. Coinbase was started in the year 2012 and it has gained a lot of popularity around the world. It has a built-in trading feature that allows people to trade cryptos from within the app. The problem is that this "trading" function is not available to all the countries. Now let's talk about the safety aspect of this wallet. When I used this wallet, I immediately realised that they take security very seriously and they require you to validate your account by sending you a pin on your phone and they have a multi-layer of security when it comes to accessing your account. So what do you have to say about it? On a scale of 100, how much would you rate the security of Coinbase?

Coinbase is a legit, reliable, and secured exchange platform for crypto related transactions. But the limited features it has for some countries especially for the lower tier countries. If not for that aspect, coinbase is just super legit and trusted to command any related crypto transactions. Binance have shown very great signs of being the top exchanger cos its features to almost all the country.

Coinbase is undoubtedly one of the safest and the most trusted exchanges in the whole wide world. I personally do not use it but I know a lot of people who use it and their feedback has been wonderful about the exchange platform. What are uses binance which is also the one of the best.

Without mincing words coinbase is one of the most secure Cryptocurrency exchange platform I am not sure if it has had any significant hack or attack since I learnt about it if you're keeping your coins there always have rest of mind the only reason why I don't use it is because of the limited features it has on my country so I hope that for binance which is also serving me very well.

Without mincing words coinbase is one of the most secure Cryptocurrency exchange platform I am not sure if it has had any significant hack or attack since I learnt about it if you're keeping your coins there always have rest of mind the only reason why I don't use it is because of the limited features it has on my country so I hope that for binance which is also serving me very well.
If coinbase will open its features to all, it gonna be worthwhile for us. But at the moment they're simply selective, not open to given us access to its features. Thanks to binance.com for being around, and filling the void perfectly where coinbase failed to make up, and we are simply moving higher with binance amazing features.

If coinbase will open its features to all, it gonna be worthwhile for us. But at the moment they're simply selective, not open to given us access to its features. Thanks to binance.com for being around, and filling the void perfectly where coinbase failed to make up, and we are simply moving higher with binance amazing features.

Isn't it true that Binance suspended the operations for Nigerian members when the Nigerian government banned cryptocurrencies? What is the situation of Binance right now for Nigerians? Do they still allow Nigerians to trade and participate in the Binance trading section? I just hope they do allow Nigerians as of now.

Isn't it true that Binance suspended the operations for Nigerian members when the Nigerian government banned cryptocurrencies? What is the situation of Binance right now for Nigerians? Do they still allow Nigerians to trade and participate in the Binance trading section? I just hope they do allow Nigerians as of now.
Binance never suspended Nigerians to trade, invest in other options via their platform. They wowed Nigerian crypto enthusiasts with open arms when the ban was hit on us. They're the only one that enabled their full features to Nigerians when it comes to the popular exchange site around the world of internet. And comfortable using binance to access crypto and do other crypto related transactions.