How significant is trading capital?

Asahi

Verified member
If a trader does wrong, he will have to suffer for his fault. I would tell them that capital isn’t a big problem if you have sufficient trading experience. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, offers a reliable interface for trading with tight trading spread and 1:500 leverage.

FinTrader

If there is no experience and knowledge, then any amount of trading capital can be lost. Therefore, knowledge is most important to me. Then a trader can increase even a small amount of capital many times over and then earn a good profit and withdraw it.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Forex capital can be the difference between a winning trader and a losing trader, if you don't have the required trading capital you'll just be spinning your wheels and not make much progress, forex is a game of percentage, a 10% on a100K account will always be better than 10% on a 1000$ account.

I think it's important to have a significant capital before you start trading, it is also perfectly okay to start with a small account and then grow afterwards, there is no any guideline to follow, some live in a low income country and saving a large capital is very hard for them.

FinTrader

I would say that trading capital is important when you already have experience. But when it is not there, you need to learn and practice. And you can do this without any capital at all by opening a demo account. And this is where you can test, improve and optimize your trading strategy. And only then invest your real money when you already know how to trade and under what rules and conditions. In fxopen you can open an ECN account with $100, you can learn from a small deposit once you have already tested the strategy on demo.

tray59

Trading capital is one of those things to protect your margin, it's determined how much you should use to execute a particular trade the more capital you has the more you have opportunity to open multiple trade and what type of marker you should go for thou it's essential to always try and protect your margin through proper risk management and chose a lot size that will protect you if possible reversal occurs against your orders using stop loss and take profit is very essential because it's going to ensure that you are protected in case loss occur within your trade