How soon do you think Elon Musk will reverse the statement he made against bitcoin?

arunima25

Verified member
I do not see him reverse the aggressive stance action against bitcoin. His tweet suggests that he has denounced his love for bitcoin, and he is currently backing dogecoin
If you have some money to invest, try buy dogecoin now and hold it in your wallet keep for future gain.
The dogecoin HODLER are now smiling because the future of the coin is bright
I have never been into crypto currency. I keep reading about them and meeting people on different platforms who are into crypto currency and making good profit. I never felt comfortable and confident enough to go for it. I am still exploring it and learning about it in bits and pieces. But still I would like to stay away from it till my country India comes out with a clear stand on crypto market.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The man is a business man and he can reverse the statement he made about not accepting bitcoins for payment of Tesla car, I think the reason for this thing was to bring down the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency and it has happened.he has even reconsider accepting it again back.
I agree with you on that. He's a businessman trying to make money by all means, and he is less concerned with what ever happened to the investors thereafter. I have a very important point to note here. It's beginning to see Tesla as separate entity and Elon Musk as a separate entity too. The man might be trading bitcoin underground while he causes pandemonium with Tesla's bitcoin payment

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The man is a business man and he can reverse the statement he made about not accepting bitcoins for payment of Tesla car, I think the reason for this thing was to bring down the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency and it has happened.he has even reconsider accepting it again back.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I only mine bitcoins and don't buy any. ;) My investments go into other coins. I think you're right. There are others who go along with this hype. Good for my mined coins. Many just see the promises of making big bucks. Which will definitely work with an appropriate financial cushion. For small investments this is absolute nonsense. But without the helpless and innocent, the market would also be boring! : D
What's the name of the platform that you are using to mine bitcoin. Hope it's fast? I use cryptotab presently but the mining is very slow and not encouraging.
I prefer going for the less popular coins, but I look for the ones with great potential like the dogecoin. It have a lot of potentials and I hope the price go up soon
Thanks for divulging such a useful information. I do hope that it go a long way to helping my mining. The truth must be told, mining is a very frustrating process. Currently, I mine bitcoin and dogecoin on my phone, but it as been a very slow process.

I really look forward to seeing Elon Musk been more considerate and polite in his tweets.. the original coin must rise from this heavy downward slump.

S

ST3V3C0M

I only mine bitcoins and don't buy any. ;) My investments go into other coins. I think you're right. There are others who go along with this hype. Good for my mined coins. Many just see the promises of making big bucks. Which will definitely work with an appropriate financial cushion. For small investments this is absolute nonsense. But without the helpless and innocent, the market would also be boring! : D
What's the name of the platform that you are using to mine bitcoin. Hope it's fast? I use cryptotab presently but the mining is very slow and not encouraging.
I prefer going for the less popular coins, but I look for the ones with great potential like the dogecoin. It have a lot of potentials and I hope the price go up soon
ASIC technologie

Lens1000

VIP Contributor

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
He has reversed the statement already and that is why everything has started coming up on the price of bitcoins has reached over 40,000 dollars ever since he reconsider the acceptance of bitcoins as payment for Tesla car, I just believe everything will start coming up as soon as possible.

S

ST3V3C0M

You are absolutely right , he is using us to gain power and popularity around the crypto ecosystem . But because of his high transaction volume in bitcoin market , his influence on bitcoin can not be wavered. I will suggest that we should shift our trade on virtual currency to less popular coin. I have not tried it but I plan to do that soon.
It's just an advice, because I have not tested it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What's Elon Musk share of bitcoin's market cap?
I really want to know this, and I do know that the percentage of his bitcoin assets on the total market cap is not that high but i can't lay my hand on the exact figure.
The probability that he has 50% of the total bitcoin's market cap , I think is low.
I am eager to know the exact figure , as this will help me predict correctly the outcome of trading the virtual currency
Elon musk isn't prioritizing 50% of BTC marketcap capitalization price. He owns huge share of the marketcap other top whales are also making the price of the coin and also its market capitalization. Elon musk invested total of $1.5 billion through his Tesla motors company. He has commented that he hope's to add more funds into his overall BTC portfolio to earn more in the future.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
it is exactly like that. First and foremost, the buyer should stop listening to guys like Elon. He calls for attention just like anonymous suggests. I think his projects are great and as a nerd he should know that you don't play like Tony Stark with those who cause a stir. Didn't he learn anything from the Avengers? :))

Check my Account
View attachment 46077
You are absolutely right , he is using us to gain power and popularity around the crypto ecosystem . But because of his high transaction volume in bitcoin market , his influence on bitcoin can not be wavered. I will suggest that we should shift our trade on virtual currency to less popular coin. I have not tried it but I plan to do that soon.
It's just an advice, because I have not tested it

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Laughs, let him continuing fooling us, i know he's gaining much from hard earned investment. He invest money when he has learned enough that, the investment will pay off. That's when you'll see it broadcasting it, promoting it one way to the other. I'm not just interested to listen to all what Elon musk is saying around crypto. I'm focus to learning ways of making money off my investment around crypto.
What's Elon Musk share of bitcoin's market cap?
I really want to know this, and I do know that the percentage of his bitcoin assets on the total market cap is not that high but i can't lay my hand on the exact figure.
The probability that he has 50% of the total bitcoin's market cap , I think is low.
I am eager to know the exact figure , as this will help me predict correctly the outcome of trading the virtual currency

sincerem

VIP Contributor
He is busy joking around with our hard earn money. Some investors accused of his persistent funny tweets affecting their investment. I have not confirmed the kind of business they accused him of waving a heavy hand over, but it's definitely not around cryptocurrency. His influence is gradually spreading to other business outside the digital currency ecosystem.
I am beginning to think that this man wants to hold the whole word to ransome.
Laughs, let him continuing fooling us, i know he's gaining much from hard earned investment. He invest money when he has learned enough that, the investment will pay off. That's when you'll see it broadcasting it, promoting it one way to the other. I'm not just interested to listen to all what Elon musk is saying around crypto. I'm focus to learning ways of making money off my investment around crypto.

S

ST3V3C0M

as if elon's tesla is ecological. that is nonsense. They are playing with money. Should he make his own coin and play with it. All jump on the train when Elon points up with his finger. Crypto also ran without Elon and rich consorts. Educate people, don't invest in common cryptos, some have filled their pockets and manipulate the market. That has been more than evident in the last few weeks. If you look at the course. Buy other coins, because it costs you a lot of money if you dip your gold bags in other coins. In the longer term, this thing will also stabilize. Or trust is so broken that Bitcoin may drop to Shib levels tomorrow.:cool::cool:
I think we should start investing on the coins that are not popular. Elon as dumped bitcoin for dogecoin when he publicly issued a statement that suggest that he as fallen in love with dogecoin . This tweet quickly cause a spike in the price of the dogecoin.
I think we should start avoiding any coins that are easily influenced by the so called major players
it is exactly like that. First and foremost, the buyer should stop listening to guys like Elon. He calls for attention just like anonymous suggests. I think his projects are great and as a nerd he should know that you don't play like Tony Stark with those who cause a stir. Didn't he learn anything from the Avengers? :))

Check my Account
View attachment 46077

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I think he has refuted his claims, by saying nice things around BTC, he just want to see it moving up again, i believe he has re-invested again like the comment directed. Elon musk is a born business man, he is simply doing all this things in order to earn more money for himself. He isn't tired of earning money when it comes to investing money.
He is busy joking around with our hard earn money. Some investors accused him of his persistent funny tweets affecting their investment. I have not confirmed the kind of business they accused him of waving a heavy hand over, but it's definitely not around cryptocurrency. His influence is gradually spreading to other business outside the digital currency ecosystem.
I am beginning to think that this man wants to hold the whole word to ransome.

Last edited:

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Elon Musk made a vital point in his tweet against bitcoin and I think he's right. But what about the tension the tweet generated around the virtual currency ecosystem?

He withdrew bitcoin as a payment option for Tesla's luxurious electric-car purchase simply because he feels bitcoin mining is too hard on the environment

He cited that bitcoin mining affects the stability of the ecosystem . Considering the campaign on the stability of the ecosystem around the world , bitcoin mining portends a great threat to human kind.

However, he promised to accept bitcoin as an option of payment for Tesla's electric car purchase when the production of bitcoin becomes environmental friendly

Apparently, the hazardous conditions surrounding the production of bitcoin raises concern of climate change.

Bitcoin fell by more than 10% when Tesla's shares dipped as a result of the tweet. If bitcoin mining persist, tesla will not reverse its stance against the coin.
How soon do you think this will end?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think he has refuted his claims, by saying nice things around BTC, he just want to see it moving up again, i believe he has re-invested again like the comment directed. Elon musk is a born business man, he is simply doing all this things in order to earn more money for himself. He isn't tired of earning money when it comes to investing money.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Elon Musk is in a position and power to influence things around world in crypto market. And we can't undermine that. He has actually affected it badly and we have seen it.
I guess a few countries have come forward to embrace crypto currency and that might be a positive sign. But then these countries are not so significant and they can not make a major impact like China that has a big stake in any market.
Crypto currency has many stake holders and investors. It's very tough to get away with it by banning it. Governments of countries should come up with better laws to control and regulate it rather than banning it.
I do not see him reverse the aggressive stance action against bitcoin. His tweet suggests that he has denounced his love for bitcoin, and he is currently backing dogecoin
If you have some money to invest, try buy dogecoin now and hold it in your wallet keep for future gain.
The dogecoin HODLER are now smiling because the future of the coin is bright

arunima25

Verified member
Elon Musk is in a position and power to influence things around world in crypto market. And we can't undermine that. He has actually affected it badly and we have seen it.
I guess a few countries have come forward to embrace crypto currency and that might be a positive sign. But then these countries are not so significant and they can not make a major impact like China that has a big stake in any market.
Crypto currency has many stake holders and investors. It's very tough to get away with it by banning it. Governments of countries should come up with better laws to control and regulate it rather than banning it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Am I the only one who think that Elon musk is using this strategy to make bitcoin cheaper so that they will buy more?. Recently I think as of yesterday Tesla made an announcement that it will buy more bitcoin which eventually increased the price of the digital currency and other cryptocurrencies. My instinct may be right after all.
But he suffered a 10% loss of his shares on bitcoin assets too. Nobody knows their mind but I will be following their behavioural patterns inorder to study any significant move from them.

I think his plan was to invest on dogecoin when he issued that statement. He's suddenly fallen in love with dogecoin and this causes a rebound in the price of the coin

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
as if elon's tesla is ecological. that is nonsense. They are playing with money. Should he make his own coin and play with it. All jump on the train when Elon points up with his finger. Crypto also ran without Elon and rich consorts. Educate people, don't invest in common cryptos, some have filled their pockets and manipulate the market. That has been more than evident in the last few weeks. If you look at the course. Buy other coins, because it costs you a lot of money if you dip your gold bags in other coins. In the longer term, this thing will also stabilize. Or trust is so broken that Bitcoin may drop to Shib levels tomorrow.:cool::cool:
It's very obvious that they are playing with our hard earn money. If anyone of the big players sneezed, the world around cryptocurrency will sneeze too. I think the people as got the power on refusing to be fooled by the politics they played.
We should be looking in the direction of the coins that are not popular. We may not be able to make the amount we made on bitcoin but we can still make something tangible out of it