Shares/Stock How Stock Trading Works?

Stock trading includes purchasing and selling stocks frequently trying to time the market. The objective of stock traders is to gain by transient market occasions to sell stocks for a benefit or purchase stocks at a low. Some stock traders are day traders, which implies they purchase and sell a few times for the duration of the day.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the truth is that I don't really know how stock trading really works but I would like to know and see if I can invest on it in the nearest future. Does it require any exchange platform like cryptocurrency and forex trading?. I would really like to learn how it works and see if I can add it to the list of businesses I want to venture into in the nearest future.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Although there are stock traders who trade on a daily but i would prefer the long term stock trading ,which seems very easy and clear to understand for me and mostly by some ,because you could easily know when to open your position to make your profit i think and know when to close your position after studying the profitsbilty of the company on a long run