How To Achieve Your Career Path

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You must have chosen your career path, maybe becoming a professional Accountant or a pilot but you are having conflicting thoughts, whether to let go or stay on it. You should use the below tips to help you stay on:

Apply patience:

You need to be steadfast with your chosen field, try to overcome the hurdles as they arrive

Work at it:

Don’t relent on the tasks and the demands t=your career comes with. You need to keep working at it.

Get all the information you need:

To help excel better in your career, you need to have the needed information to help you excel in your career.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Concentration has been the problem with me since some time. If I talk about from the pandemic, when I started to know how to earn online I was so much indulged here that I left away reading for my career for the part-time money. I though thought in my mind that I should manage both things at the same time, but many times I failed. And, as a college student it's not that right I should blindly run after earning part-time money that will not build my future.

So, I need to balance that soon and of course, as you suggest I need to have patience.

Lyrrex

I have always made mistakes in trying to do so many things at the same time, but it never worked out as planned and many times It failed. So far, I have learned that in other to achieve success in life, one needs to be consistent in whatever venture he/she goes into, in other to achieve the intended result.
Time management, self discipline must be practiced.

I though thought in my mind that I should manage both things at the same time, but many times I failed.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree on working on your career path. If your objective is to be promoted in your job then do the work diligently, honestly and with respect. That is one thing missing in some workers, they do the work diligently for their own purpose only without minding the damage to other workers. Always remember that a career is a long-term investment so there is no need to hurry in moving forward (or upward). Take your time and as much as you can try to enjoy your job especially with your co-workers.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I spoke much agree with the points you highlighted. A lot of people want to achieve greatness in their career and professionall advancements, but it may interest you to know that only a few are willing to pay for he price, to do what it takes to get to their desired destination.

One thing we all have to discipline ourselves about is distractions, they come in different ways and only a few people can actually stand their ground.
Let me use high school students for instance, a lot of them have got really big dreams for themselves, but they suffer from so many distractions like phones, partying and so many other factors.
If you can discipline yourself and delay gratification, success in your career path is sure.