How To Advertise On Facebook? What Is The Procedure?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Facebook is one of the most biggest and most widely used social media all around the world and it is used by billions of people around the world. The fact of the matter remains that many people also use it to promote their services and products. It is really easy to gain followers on Facebook as compared to other social media platforms and this is what I have experienced personally. This is exactly one of the biggest reason why it is used by marketers and advertisers. However, the main question is that what is the process of advertsing on facebook? How do I contact facebook in order to place an ad on facebook? Having said that, I myself haven't saw many pop-ups or ads on Facebook myself.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The paid ad in Facebook is effective in getting the attention of the Facebook users. Check a paid ad and you will surely see some names of your friends who “liked” that ad. But in truth those friends of yours do not even know anything. That is the ploy of Facebook with the paid ads. That trick can surely catch the eyes of the users.

luckydraw

Step 1: Set some goals for your Facebook Ads
Step 2. Head over to Facebook Ads Manager
Step 3. Choose your objective
Step 4: Define your audience and budget
Step 5: Create your advert
Step 6: Choose your ad placements
Step 7: Place your order

If you use multiple Facebook accounts to try to make the most of Facebook advertising, an antidetect browser (like multilogin, adspower, and kameleo) will be a good tool to improve your efficiency as it can help you manage multiple accounts from one computer.​

Setho

VIP Contributor
You have to have a Facebook page before you will be eligible to run Facebook ads. After that then you will be required to choose your marketing objective from the advertisement dashboard . Then you will be required to fill the demographics of the people that you will want to target and then you will see projections of how much it is going to cost you.