How to avoid getting banned on facebook

I have seen many people complain that there Facebook account got banned without them going against the community rules and I always say to them maybe they are breaking the rules without them knowing it, the main reason why Facebook is strict with the banning of account is that it want to take measures about fraudulent activities which is going on on Facebook, some people want to scam others so they create a separate anonymous account and start scamming people with it so in order to prevent your account from getting banned i ensure you do the following which i advise.

Don't create a Facebook account with name that isnt yours remember its not a human that is blocking your account it is a bot an online artificial intelligence so it will know if the name is fake.

Add your profile picture this is another thing which gets many people banned

Don't send friend requests to many people

Avoid chatting with people who are not in the same continent with you until after 2 weeks

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Facebook is a social networking site, like any particular platform, they have a community guidelines that every user is expected to be adhered to, Facebook don't ban users when they violate their guidelines for the first time, it has to be continuous, and then after a ban has expired, a user can still access his account without any problem.

Facebook community guidelines can be found on the footer of their web app, you can go through it and check out the rules and regulations they outlined.

In my experience, most people that complains about getting banned are the ones creating a lot of accounts at a time for other purposes like spamming, phishing or impersonation, which is strongly against Facebook policy.

But if Facebook is used for it's meant for, which is connecting with loved ones and exploring other spaces and communities, you won't be at any risk of ban, I've been using my account for quite sometime now, and I have only been banned twice which was due to high activities that were going on the account, it was a new account and I was trying to add my friends back then.

Facebook have bots that are in charge of moderation duties so it's totally impartial.