How to Be Creative With Content Creation

Mika

VIP Contributor
It does not matter whether you are a blogger, a writer, a marketer, a copywriter, a social media marketer, an influencer, a graphic designer, even a programmer, a video editor, video maker, animator, etc. you need to write content. You cannot build anything without writing content. Content writing is more important for writers and bloggers compared to other professionals. In other to become successful as a content creator you need to produce a lot of content in a short time. You cannot do this without being creative.

Create a schedule: Crete a schedule for specific tasks. For instance, if you are working on a blog post, work in the morning, and in the afternoon work on the article for your client. In the evening you can work on your copies. This is just an example, you can explore other options.

Cut down distractions: Things like not checking your Facebook feeds, or switching off the phone notifications can help you concentrate on your tasks.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to excel as a content creator, you need two things, one, you need to be creative, two, you need to be prolific. Being creative means creating original and unique content, being prolific means creating lot of content. It does not matter what kind of content you create, you need to create content that can grab your audience's attention, you also need to create content that matches with the platform where you are going to share, or the content that appeals to the target audience. Knowledge and skills with the chosen language and the format of the content you are writing, both are very necessary to excel as a content creator. If you have to create a lot of content in short interval, you might find difficulty finding ideas for your content. In that case, keeping a diary, recording your ideas as they come into your mind, will help you. It is very common to suffer from writer's bock. IF this is happening to you never force yourself, instead take break, watch a movie, go for a walk, do something else and come back to your work only when you feel relaxed and have a clear mind to brood on the topic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love the idea of 'not checking my Facebook feeds. You really know that, checking Facebook is a distraction of its own. I try so hard to avoid such kind of scenario or activities when I'm busy with myself online. I am exploring into writing, I just want to be inch perfect when it comes to content creation, I am not at that level, but with consistency in my contents definitely I'll get there. Their is no way anyone can be exceptional with writing when he or she isn't writing alot. And it must follow with consistency, and research work. Recently, I've restarted my article writing career via freelancer.com, my bidding jobs starts again. I also write for ecency.com, that is powered by Hive blockchain. I know pay rate is dependent on the upvotes especially from those with high curating power. Recently, I've not been active as I wanted with exency, reason is due to busy schedule as a P2P merchant, with time I'll get back to making some contents there, to see if the earnings will increase for me. I enjoy writing, that's why I'm writing everyday, which has helped me improve in my vocabularies, I wouldn't stop anytime.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Good thread, I will like to add something outside the box, but useful. We know that the more creative and engaging your content is, the more it will be shared on social media and drive traffic to your website. There are many different types of content that can be used to attract new customers, but here are some of our favorites:

Infographics. Infographics are an incredibly effective way to present information in an engaging way that readers can easily digest. They are a great way to tell a story or provide statistics about a topic that may otherwise be boring.

Articles. Whether you're writing about a trending news topic or providing tips for running a business, articles are great for building trust and authority with potential customers by getting information from experts in their field. When you publish an article on your website through Outspoken Media's blogging platform, we'll also syndicate it across the web so you reach even more people!

Videos & Podcasts. Videos and podcasts have become increasingly popular over the last few years because they allow users to learn by watching or listening instead of reading. These can be extremely helpful if you have something unique or interesting to share with your audience, whether a how-to video about using one of your products or simply asking them questions, an engaging one.