Crypto How to Become a Millionaire by Investing in Cryptocurrency?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You might have heard about how ordinary people became super rich by investing in crypto currencies. If you are wondering how they did this, here is one tip that I can give you.

Invest early on.

Invest in the coin before it becomes viral. In January, the price of dogecoin was just about 0.004 cents. If you had invested $400, you could have acquired 100 thousand coins. The current value would have made you $25,000. If you wait few more years, your 100 thousand dogecoin will worth millions.

Currently, you can buy 10 million Shib coins for just about $75. If you wait for few years, the coin might be 1 cent and you will have $100,000. Imagine how much you have if Shib reaches 10 cents or even $1.

Remember, ten years ago, Bitcoin was less than $2.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely one can become a millionaire even with a little investment in cryptocurrency. Imagine those that invested $10 in Bitcoin when the price was less than $1. By now they would have become millionaires. one thing about cryptocurrency is that if you are patient enough with a good project you will definitely make a whole lot of money from it.

jamifid

You might have heard about how ordinary people became super rich by investing in crypto currencies. If you are wondering how they did this, here is one tip that I can give you.

Invest early on.

Invest in the coin before it becomes viral. In January, the price of dogecoin was just about 0.004 cents. If you had invested $400, you could have acquired 100 thousand coins. The current value would have made you $25,000. If you wait few more years, your 100 thousand dogecoin will worth millions.

Currently, you can buy 10 million Shib coins for just about $75. If you wait for few years, the coin might be 1 cent and you will have $100,000. Imagine how much you have if Shib reaches 10 cents or even $1.

Remember, ten years ago, Bitcoin was less than $2.
This is all true. But why doesn't anyone talk about how you can lose thousands of dollars if the coin depreciates or disappears altogether?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only regret I have in the crypto journey is that I don't invest see future in the bitcoins then because it was a novice and only few people gave it audience. This lesson made me invested more on Shiba Inu now. But the fact is that no one knows the next coins like bitcoin.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make a lot of money and become millionaire trading cryptocurrency. But you have to get rid of get-rich-quick mindsets if you want this to happen. Also you must be willing to play a long-term game and be ready to pay the price if you want to become millionaire trading cryptocurrency. Someone who has a feeble mind cannot change in cryptocurrency.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment because you are dreaming with your computations that is based on the past. If that value of increase happened 10 years ago you cannot say that it will happen again 10 years from now. I have read several topics like this but it is impossible to become rich unless your investment is big.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to become millionaire trading cryptocurrency is to look for an expert to teach you how to go about it so that you will not end up using all your money. Of course you are going to pay the experts to teach you and to give you trading signal to follow so that you'll be able to make huge profit within short period of time.

P

Princess2063

That is true, however, it is equally important to do your research on the currency before you plunge in!

minenovo

It's very simple, in theory - buy as low as possible, and then hodl for as long as you can. In practice it rarely goes so smoothly. :D

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@minenovo if it is that simple then everybody would have become a millionaire just by trading cryptocurrency but things don't work that way most of the time. There are some cryptocurrency asset you are going to buy at lower price and they will never rise in value and get your money stock as a result. Cryptocurrency trading require a skill to master the market.

ritajane21

There is no doubt that cryptocurrencies make you rich. But you have to do proper study on it. You need to keep eye on one cryptocurrency and observe how it works. After the proper prediction invest small and check out the results if you get good profit then same strategy apply on others cryptocurrencies. Also you can learn from these from other crypto chat rooms which will help you get what you want.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment because you are dreaming with your computations that is based on the past. If that value of increase happened 10 years ago you cannot say that it will happen again 10 years from now. I have read several topics like this but it is impossible to become rich unless your investment is big.
That's not. Just about a year ago, Ehereum was around $700, currently, it is $2800 but a few days ago it was $3400. Solana was $1.28 in January, and now it is $160. My calculations are not theoratical, these are based on market performance. If you have patience to wait, you can become rich even with small investment.