How to become a millionaire

eojo2401

I was going out one day and I saw a man tracking in hot sun, advertising a book titled 'how to become a millionaire'. I was confused and a question came to my heart, this man has a book that can transform his life to a millionaire but he is poor like church's rat? I moved closer to him and check the said book, it was full of plagiarism on fish farming, snail farming and grassculter farming. Which means he is not the real author of the book and he doesn't have practical experience on what he was preaching, he only read part of it and uses it to deceive prospective buyers. My take, beware of such people, they are everywhere, they are on social media as well. All what they want from you is money. If they truly know how to become a millionaire, they will not expose it, they will first used those information to become a millionaire before Selling it out. Before I applied break, have you ever come across such scenario? If yes kindly share your experience or thought.

Dorcey

One brilliant thing that everyone needs to have in mind is that there is no easy way to become a millionaire or billionaire don't let quotes deceive you or all those motivational speakers that do spit nonsense deceive you or the ones that do sell inspirational books deceive you. Truth be told that hardwork pays but it's not in the sense of work so hard with your strength or energy but work with all your IQ ,common sense pays much more than work hard with all your strength.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right just like the ones on youtube with videos to be rich and you are look at the person in the videos and he is far from a person that is even counting in thousands, then you realize that all is mere talks. Becoming a millionaire anywhere in the world takes time and handwork

Godslamp

Many small business owners cover their start-up costs entirely through loans, with the expectation that they will begin paying back the loans with the profits from their new business. New businesses can take months or years to generate a profit, however, and loan payments can really become a millstone around the neck of a fledgling operation.
If you can save up as much of the start-up capital yourself before you open your doors, you will help ensure that loans won't sink your new business

eojo2401

You are right just like the ones on youtube with videos to be rich and you are look at the person in the videos and he is far from a person that is even counting in thousands, then you realize that all is mere talks. Becoming a millionaire anywhere in the world takes time and handwork
Thank you my precious brother, may be they thought everybody will fall for there tricky way of deceptions and fake packaging. Lies is every, it is now too much. Every corner, you will see lies flying like dust. The most annoying one is those scammers on facebook, that will post, "watch videos and make $100 a day, drop your phone number and I will link you up" on top lie.

Makah

Yeah we all need to be careful with people like that, they don't have any literal experience with what they are selling, all what they do is to steal other people content and add something to them and then call it thier own
All those Selling Ebooks are part of this and should be prosecuted for that. That's why I have always advised my close ones not to go for online these but rather go for physical class which that will understand more clearly than the online counterpart

eojo2401

Thank you my precious brother, may be they thought everybody will fall for there tricky way of deceptions and fake packaging. Lies is every, it is now too much. Every corner, you will see lies flying like dust. The most annoying one is those scammers on facebook, that will post, "watch videos and make $100 a day, drop your phone number and I will link you up" on top lie.
One brilliant thing that everyone needs to have in mind is that there is no easy way to become a millionaire or billionaire don't let quotes deceive you or all those motivational speakers that do spit nonsense deceive you or the ones that do sell inspirational books deceive you. Truth be told that hardwork pays but it's not in the sense of work so hard with your strength or energy but work with all your IQ ,common sense pays much more than work hard with all your strength.
Wow, what an excellent submissions. Let those that have ear listening to the voice of wisdom. Some people will still fall as prey for them and they will milked them dry. Not only that, they will also expose them to financial tsunami and financial loss. Let everyone seeker of riches and wealths seek first common sense and wisdom, all other things shall be added unto it.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, I think it is only gullible people that can fall for scams like this because I smell these lies from afar, why would you watch videos, share or view ads then you make about $50-100 daily, this is a very impossible thing and it is glaring enough, so I don’t know why others don’t see it.

eojo2401

Yeah we all need to be careful with people like that, they don't have any literal experience with what they are selling, all what they do is to steal other people content and add something to them and then call it thier own
All those Selling Ebooks are part of this and should be prosecuted for that. That's why I have always advised my close ones not to go for online these but rather go for physical class which that will understand more clearly than the online counterpart
Yes, physical training is the best to some extent, but some of this scammer are very smart, they will organize physical training and still scammed people. They may even advertised there training on Radio to make it real. They tell the audience the training is free, but you will only pay for training manual and training videos. at the end of the day, you will realize that you have been scammed because all there said training will be theory but not practical.

Victor001

This is predominant on YouTube videos and social media,you see so many flashy display of wealth,they make boost of every achievement.but if you really observe,the real millionaires are not online,they make their money silently,even if they come online it's not for show off but to impact and share ideas. We are all striving to become millionaires,but we shouldn't forget our root.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Becoming a millionaire or a billionaire is not something you will just wake up and achieve. you need a lot of dedication and of course hard work and smart work in order to achieve this financial fit. Yeah I know a lot of people on Facebook and also on YouTube teaching how to make thousands of Dollars every day but in reality, these people haven't made a dime.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view for you to become a millionaire is not something you can do within a day or within a year it's all about your determination and your hard work at the end of time you might become a millionaire people who wishes to be a millionaire, must have to invest in different business and also they must have a good idea of creativity this is because for you to become popular in life you must have something unique in you and for you to get to that stage in life

Adetayo100

To become a millionaire is not an easy feat especially if you come from an little beginning, you can become a millionaire by investing in stocks and share, you can also invest in crypto currencies such as bitcoin and Ethereum. You buy when the prices are down the you leave them in your wallet until you have your desired results.

eojo2401

To become a millionaire is not an easy feat especially if you come from an little beginning, you can become a millionaire by investing in stocks and share, you can also invest in crypto currencies such as bitcoin and Ethereum. You buy when the prices are down the you leave them in your wallet until you have your desired results.
This is a nice idea and a truthful response. To make good money is not a day job, one needs to be consistent, dedicated and be patient. One must not be deceived by those who always boast on social media media or offline that you can become a millionaire within limited period of time with just simple task. May God continue to guide us not to be a prey for those extortionists who are just interested in selling fake ideas to people.