How To Become Social Media influencer?

Odunsi

How can I become an influencer in "social media?" It's a 16-year-old teen and really wants some words to motivate them to get out there.
I don't know why people want to be famous. But I don't see how you're going to be Insta-famous or YouTube famous just out of the blue for no apparent reason. Most of these people who are famous, either they're A, on it early enough or B, they did something super crazy.

There's usually something that's a catalyst that causes people to get well known. Either you're a musician or people think you're a really amazing athlete or you did a tape, whatever it is. Or you just create really funny, humorous content.

But if you think about how these people monetize it, I don't really know. Like if you look at the Paul's, Logan and Jake, they're one of the most successful people when it comes to being social media famous, they're at the .0001% and even then, being the cream of the crop, they're not going to be able to make 100 million dollars.
You don't have to have talent to make over a million bucks a year. I'm not saying it's easy, I'm just saying you don't have to be talented. But that's not the case with social media influencers. So, instead of me teaching you how to be a social media influencer, don't waste your time, it's not worth the money, you're better off spending the time and energy creating a business that solves a problem or solves a pain point. istock-658149482.jpgHow To Become Social Media influencer? - How To Become Social Media influencer?

If you do that, you're much more likely to succeed. Now if you really want to be a social media influencer, either come up with something that's emotional, get on the social platforms early enough, create stuff that's storytelling and revolves around humor, and make sure you stick to one platform before you go after all of them because it's too hard to be famous on all of them, it takes a lot of time and energy. Stick with either Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, just pick one, and then you can repurpose your content and then leverage that one platform to promote your other platforms once it's grown and become popular.

You don't have to be that popular to do well in business so don't focus your time and energy trying to be famous. Focus your time and energy solving problems and creating businesses. So that's it! If you like this content, make sure you subscribe, if you have a question that didn't get answered, leave a comment below, we may answer it next week, or if we don't, nonetheless, I'll be there and I'll answer the comment below.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Social media, in the past few years, has become an increasingly important tool for influencers. Having a strong reputation on social media can increase the number of followers, the amount of engagement with your posts, and the ability for your brand to partner with other brands.

To improve your presence, you should do the following:

1. Make sure that you are posting authentic content that reflects you as a person, business, or brand. This will help you attract followers who are genuinely interested in what you have to say!

2. Engage with your followers and show interest in their posts. For example, like their Instagram stories and reply to their tweets. You want them to know that they are valued members of your online community.

3. Be consistent in how often you post and what kind of content you post. If people can rely on seeing new posts every Tuesday at 10 AM, they'll be more likely to follow along.

4. Analyze yourself

Create a "personal SWOT analysis" so you know what your strengths are, where you need help, and how you can improve.

5. Find your voice

As an influencer, it's important that your personality shines through in your social media posts. Be authentic! Be honest! Be YOU.

6. Evaluate your audience

What type of content do they want to see? What do they interact with the most? What are their interests? Use this information to create a plan for future updates on your page.

here4u

Be dedicated and creative to your audience and consistent on a daily basis and people will stay interested in you.