How to Become Successful on Social Media?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Social Media is a platform where you can not only connect with your target customers, build brands, and drive sales on your store but also sell your products directly. In order to make most from social media, you need to maximize your social media campaign.

1. Always be active and interact with the audience:

It is very important to interact with the audience and be active by promptly answering the questions raised, keeping in touch with the customer thorough messaging apps, and get involved in a meaningful way.

2. Provide the audience with value:

When you market well, you can even sell shit, but we should not do that, we need to provide value for the services and products they buy. We should not only provide high quality service and products, but also give the audience discounts, free products, etc.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Before you can market on social media, you need to build followers. IN order to build followers, you will have to share interesting content and advertise your page or account, or promote your shared content. You will be successful only when you have a lot of followers. Once you have followers, you can take care of other things.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Becoming successful in social media means you have a huge following, you get a lot of engagements on your posts, your shared content goes viral, you are able to generate a lot sales, you are able to drive a lot of traffic to a website, etc. In order to become successful on social media, you will have to take care of two things, one build huge following, two share useful and interesting content. People will engage on your content only when they find your shared content useful and interesting. However, you should never be too promotional, you should never be too personal.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Let me ask you a question. I have 20K followers on my facebook page or twitter account, now, how do I get started with marketing for clients, I mean where do I get clients who pay me to market their products and services? I think you can answer this question better because you say you are a social media marketer.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
If you want to be successful on social media, you should do the following:

1. Make sure that you are posting authentic content that reflects you as a person, business, or brand. This will help you attract followers who are genuinely interested in what you have to say.

2. Engage with your followers and show interest in their posts. For example, like their Instagram stories and reply to their tweets. You want them to know that they are valued members of your online community.

3. Be consistent in how often you post and what kind of content you post. If people can rely on seeing new posts every Tuesday at 10 AM, they'll be more likely to follow along!

4. Analyze yourself
Create a "personal SWOT analysis" so you know what your strengths are, where you need help, and how you can improve.

5. Find your voice
As an influencer, it's important that your personality shines through in your social media posts. Be authentic! Be honest! Be YOU.

6. Evaluate your audience
What type of content do they want to see? What do they interact with the most? What are their interests? Use this information to create a plan for future content.