How to Become Successful With Your Marketing Campaigns

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of individuals and small businesses flit on various platforms, still they don’t become successful, and then they finally conclude that marketing does not work for them. For example, they run ads on Facebook, when they don’t generate sales, they go to Instagram, and when they still don’t generate sales on Instagram either, they go to Youtube, TikTok, Google Search, etc. They burn their marketing budget and conclude that it is not just happening for them.

Marketing actually does not work in that way. IN order to become successful with your marketing campaigns, you will have to push on and on. Before you start pushing, you need to first identify your sweat spots. What do I mean by sweat spots?

Before you start your marketing, you should know what exactly you are promoting, what kind of benefits people will have when they buy your product, who are the people who will actually buy your products, where are these people. Answer to these questions will help you build a successful marketing campaign.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
My number one marketing rule is:
Don't promote all products, or your entire store, promote few winning products.
Let's say you have 100 products on your store. Not all products are selling, right? You might have noticed, few products are selling more than the others. Start promoting these products. Since these products are already selling, with little bit of promotion, they can sell very well and bring you a lot of profits. This is the number one selling tactics I use.
The second tactics I use is to sell related products. Let's say shoes are my willing products, and I am promoting shoes to sell even more. You need to wear socks with shoes, right? You can push socks along with your shoes or even offer combo offer with some discounts. Now, people who were looking to buy shoes might end up buying socks as well.
Your marketing campaign will work only when you are promoting right product.