SMART21

How can you budget, save money and then make money with some money from your savings?

The simple answer is right here.

Let me explain;
A few years ago I was struglling to save up and stay on a budget, because I was always spending, I was also investing and I had no discipline.

I then made my research and I stumbled upon this community of more than 200,000 people where they taught me how to divide my income, stay fixed to a budget, have money for EVERYTHING I NEED and then taught me how to invest with the savings I had. This then allowed me to make money with my savings, I am currently making money from them haha.

I recommend opening a FREE account in this comunity, and once you got it opened, scrol down and on the left you should see a place where it says "Courses". When you click on it it should show a wide range of courses, but you must click and watch for free the "7 steps to freedom".

This is a free course which will show you how to manage your money, start saving and also be able to invest with your saved up money.

I strongly recommend watching it a it will help you a LOT!

Happy New Year Everyone.

Durrandort

We celebrated a wedding in London, invited 24 people. The money went to platinum rings, an inexpensive but beautiful dress, a lovely room in a great hotel, a banquet, alcohol and drinks, a photographer, and one of the best cover bands in London.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Thank you so much for sharing such great information and a good platform to learn and have a better financial future. I will go ahead and check on it. I am sure that this actually gives you a great way to make money and manage it well. In the end, you gain the financial freedom you desire.

Personally, I understand that this require you to first have a source of income. Either having an offline job or working online through different ventures. Then budget that money well by knowing your expenses and satisfying your needs as a priority rather than spending on your luxuries and desires.

Then you can save the money that remains after spending in your needs and important bills. The best way of saving being investment rather than just letting your money just sit in an account.

The good thing is that there are so many investment options available right now. Both online and offline. I like the online investment options most because when you have skills, you can earn so much from them. I am taking about investing in cryptocurrencies trading and holding or investing in forex trading. Those two require good skill and a high amount of investment, but in the end, you make a lot money.

Kendy

Verified member
Budgeting is a way of living within your means of income. Savings is an act of storing money intentionally towards an objective or goal. Making money is an act of accumulating money or funds. The way you budget depends on the worth of what you're earning. Budgeting is done intentionally to curb our spending excesses and to also calculate our expenditure. Living within your means of income is a perfect way to minimize and save cost. It might be necessary to even improvise in order not to run into unnecessary debts. The act of budgeting has served me borrowing money. I use a pen and paper to write down my list of preference and I allocate the potential price of each product or service I want to purchase. In savings, I utilize the banks in depositing my income whenever I have more to save after purchasing the needs in my budget. At times, I prefer to go bankrupt just so I can have some savings or I could meet up with my budget than diving into collection of debts. In making money, though I do not have enough time and also the resources to pay for learning a skill, I presently dedicate my time on this forum.