How to Build a Content Plan for Your Content Marketing

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Content marketing means marketing and promoting yours or your clients’ products and services through blog post, video posts or graphics. Building a content plan means creating the content that you are going to use in your content marketing plan.

If you are into content marketing, here are the tips to create your content plan:

Make a list of keywords, keyphrase and search terms that you are going to use in your content

Check the keywords, keyphrase and search terms on keyword research tool and see the content that ranks for these terms.

Analyze the traffic for these keywords and the traffic on the relevant search results.

Based on the results displayed by the search engines, find topics for your content. Use the keywords that get high traffic yet do not have enough content on the internet.

AfriPeeps Official

You have said it all, in addition, a good content attracts people and would help make sales for your clients, hence, they come back, refer their friends and family members. Search up unique keywords that would catch people's attention and create something meaningful from it. Be creative and make amazing contents.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The way the content is written will determine the quantity of people that will patronize such a product. That is the reason why a content writer needs to be very elaborate and write things that will captivate the audience. There should be research on the right words to use to call for attention.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Content writing begins with a plan. What's the have the topic you want to write for your, the next thing is to find series of subheadings to use in the article and treat them equally. This will give you a chance to cover a lot of ground in your content write-up. Sometimes I make use of people also ask on Google search engine to use as some headings for my articles..

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Content writing begins with a plan. What's the have the topic you want to write for your, the next thing is to find series of subheadings to use in the article and treat them equally. This will give you a chance to cover a lot of ground in your content write-up. Sometimes I make use of people also ask on Google search engine to use as some headings for my articles..
You have really sooken well. There are some people who don't even have time to research before they write their content hereby not achieve the desired result. There is always need to make sure that our content materials are full of research as more as we can try. This will make us achieve our aim.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A well-written content ranks high on search engines, when content ranks high on search engines, you can get a lot of search engine traffic. Search engine traffic is stable traffic. That's why you should write good content, writing good content requires good planning. Never write on saturated topics and only write on the topics that are not extensively covered online.