How to Build Loyal Customers

Mika

VIP Contributor
Loyal customers mean the people who not only buy regularly from you but also bring new customers for you. If you have loyal customers, you can easily generate regular revenue. If you have a regular income, your business will be self-sustaining.

I am sharing some incidents from my life to show you how businesses build loyal customers and what it means for businesses to build loyal customers.

I work from home but when I am bored, I go to a cafe and sit there for a couple of hours working on my project. I have been visiting this cafe for over a year. I go to this cafe because the manager, who is also the owner, knows me by my name, knows what I do, even knows I have been working online ever since I lost my job. Before I started visiting this cafe, I had never known this guy, but these days he is like a friend, sometimes he even offers complimentary coffee.

I always buy from the same grocery store because the manager responds to me well. He even remembers my dog breed and knows my dog broke his leg a couple of weeks ago. I am loyal to these businesses because they have established a personal connection.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You have shared some interesting example. How I would have to disagree on some points. Firs of all your grocery store and cafe owners were able to established personalized relationship because they don't have a lot of customers and they recognize everyone who visits them. If the store and cafe was very big that offered services to thousands of people every day, it would not have been possible for the owners to establish personal relationship.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very good to build a loyal customers. Loyal customer are customers that is read to even wait when you don't even have the goods to sell to him or her at the moment but the will still wait for you.
There are some customer that will never quit leaving you no matter how. In fact they will still be helping you to find customers to will be patronising you.
There are some customers that are so loyal that they cab borrow some one money do buy goods to the shop and still resale it to them. They are loyer customers and one need take good care of them.

Immilash

That's very nice. I love places were they patronize their customers, loyal customer are the best way to draw new customers to your business. When you have a loyal customer it means you are doing good to them this might even makes them to attract more customers to your business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have some loyal customers. They not only visit my site regularly but also buys my product regularly. I managed to build loyal customers by offering the best service for the best price. I am offering my service that are better in quality and price compared to my competitor. I also give them regular discounts.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people often forget that in order to make loyal customers, they should also be loyal themselves to the customer. Unfortunately, this is not the case and many people tend to just think about making money rather than building trust and a good relationship with their clients. In case a businessman is loyal, they can make loyal customers by constantly making customers realize how excellent your products and services are . you must make them realize how greatly you manage and resolve their problems. However, do not overdo this because the customer might start thinking that you are doing some sort of favor by doing all this and it can backfire.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have some loyal customers that I discovered on freelancing platforms. They not only regularly hire me on the platform but also off the platform. IN order to impress your customers, you need to deliever the best. If you have been best when you were working for the first time, the customer is likely to hire you again.