How to Build Our Contact List to Make Money

monpastran

ejemplo de formulario de suscripcion1.jpg
I know you've already heard them say: "The money is on the LIST"
This has been a slogan that has been engraved in the minds of every mortal who has dared to venture into this wonderful world of Online Marketing.

There are many ways to create this list, but in this post I would like to encompass them in two ways: The Slow way and the Fast way.

The Slow Way:
In this category I am going to talk about three ways that do not need investment of money to achieve the objectives set: "A great list that allows me to exploit my businesses online", but, above all, that it is well segmented and helps us scale to better and greater satisfactions.
These forms are: The creation of "Special Reports", "A Free Electronic Book" and "Writing Articles" The three have in common, that they must be written and directed to a specific topic, a "Niche" of the market that consumes them. All of these forms are "viral", and they need virility to be able to penetrate the right niche.

These three "viral" forms used to be done "by hand" to put it in some pejorative way, and they always gave results in the medium and long term. However, its relative slowness, even so, those who implemented it achieved extraordinary and very satisfactory results, to the point that they eventually managed to reach "Make Money While They Sleep", thanks to the use of their lists managed by automated responders.

Today there are extraordinary softwares that allow us to carry out these tasks, Reports, Books and Articles in a practically automated way and directed to any specific niche.

I call it Slow Form because it depends on its "virality", on the persuasion of the writing to get it to spread and obviously on the quality of the writing for the niche that consumes it.
The best thing about this way is that we don't need to spend a lot of money to make great lists.

The Quick Way:

This form is summarized in the use of platforms such as Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook and a long list of platforms to create advertisements aimed at “catching” that much desired and appreciated segmented list.
This form is paid, and depending on our skill in making the advertisements, we will make a large or small expense to attract prospects to our "list", and also depending on the amount we invest in the winning ad, we will to have a great list in the shortest time possible.
These two forms, indistinctly, a platform to manage the list of subscribers, which would help transform subscribers into customers, but not before having gained their trust thanks to the previous emails in which they were provided value.
Also, in both forms of collecting prospects, he has used a form to capture the most important data, his email, the data that will allow us to be in contact with him.
So, if we want to dedicate ourselves to Online Marketing and also Offline, somewhere along the way we will need to manage the necessary elements to obtain the contact list segmented to the desired niche and decide if we want to implement the Slow Way, the Fast Way or both, in any of the cases we must implement a “Contact Form”.
I hope I have added something of value to your Online or Offline entrepreneurship.
Good luck.
Ramon Pastrán

Attachments

• ejemplo de formulario de suscripcion.jpg
    ejemplo de formulario de suscripcion.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0